You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My thoughts earlier Empty My thoughts earlier Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Bobby Jindal

I quoted months ago, is a very intelligent man. and would have made a good VP Choice for McCain.. well I think he will also make a good president nominee, looking ahead eight years~~I liked him right off the bat.. LOL

2My thoughts earlier Empty Re: My thoughts earlier Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:08 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
What this loser? Na, you don't want him, he'll take all your money and leave ya high and dry. Forget him, there are plenty of other fish in the sea, you can do better..My thoughts earlier 503179

Bobby Jindal

3My thoughts earlier Empty Re: My thoughts earlier Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hahah Maybe, remember I said nominee~ not president~

hey, why don't you think about being a nominee??

4My thoughts earlier Empty Re: My thoughts earlier Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:48 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:hahah Maybe, remember I said nominee~ not president~

hey, why don't you think about being a nominee??
Who me a nominee for President of the United States? You must be joking.. My thoughts earlier 503179

No way, I'm not educated enough in politics to even make a run for it, besides politics is not my cup of tea, I've never been very political. Fancy cars, music, and girls, have always been more my line of interest.. My thoughts earlier 503179

5My thoughts earlier Empty Re: My thoughts earlier Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:06 pm

Tyler, you do know if McCain and Palin had won the election they planned to pressure congress to restrict all recording artists to making ONLY "old gospel" CDs? There would be no sexy magazines published. (Sorry, Tyler, no more "Hustler" either.)

And, Americans could only have satelite radio orginating from the dear departed Jerry Farwel's Liberty University? My thoughts earlier 729264

6My thoughts earlier Empty Re: My thoughts earlier Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:39 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Is that what the Democratic Party has been telling you all along?.. My thoughts earlier 503179

Hustler is a fantastic magazine full of intelligent and interesting articles, why just last month they had a 15 page "scratch-n-sniff" article, on "How to pierce your nipples" which I found particularly interesting, but besides the fact I will never get that done, the read was very well organized and professional.. My thoughts earlier 37361

7My thoughts earlier Empty Re: My thoughts earlier Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:21 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You realize of course I was joking about Bobby Jindal, I said that becuase Gypsy sounded like she had a mad crush on him or something so it sounded funny to say,.lol he probably would make a good candidate though.

8My thoughts earlier Empty Re: My thoughts earlier Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Yes Tyler,I knew you were joking,, Nope no crush, not one of my Hubba Hubba MenLOL

9My thoughts earlier Empty Re: My thoughts earlier Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:00 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Bobby Jindal.. why wait 8 years, lets push him for 4 years, lol, i think ssc knows probably more about him,, but figi is on the west side of him lol,, but farther away, man this sounds racist, but i really do want to know, i listened just this last week to him and he sounded smart adn i liked him, why i have not known about him i dont know, i have not seen him any during the election, , but he looks like the guy behind the counter at the gas station/ 7-11 store, well i was going to ask about his heritage, but i forgot i have this great web sight its called google, lmao, duhh, see these things i wonder about , me being the pure anglo-saxon i am, but my late uncle did a family things, and i think like a G grandfather many generations back stole a horse in geogia so came to bama,, my moms family. my dads family all were out of missisippi, that one is the most interesting as i went there as a child, i remember a big plantation type house . that raise cotton, or once did,,and i guess i told u the oil drilling story, oh we were so close but no cigar,,only 9 miles away they were pumping oil, but they never hit any on the place i described, but drilled for a long time,,OTA

10My thoughts earlier Empty Re: My thoughts earlier Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:13 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Jindal is very intelligent , winning the Gov. race after Katrina ( Thank god Blanco had seen the light and didn't even attempt to run ) Jindal has some very good idea and if he survives in the corrupt state of Louisiana he can run anything.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum