1A new  Year Empty A new Year Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
approaching.. new thoughts,plans, new beginning!! what are your ideas/thoughts?

life is sweet,but we live in tumultuous times,any advice, anything new your going to do?

I will work,to help all I can, we have to become more united..
I wish there were something we could do that would strengthen us economically,solve the war, and put us back on track,,just my thoughts~

God Bless America/Soldiers/and the World

2A new  Year Empty Re: A new Year Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:48 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, my first order of business is to get my money together and buy that dream beach house on the Florida east coast. Second, I'm going to fly to los angeles and meet Avril Lavigne in person. Maybe live in LA for awhile and get better acquainted with Avril, you know, stalk her..lmao *kidding*. Third, I'm gonna become WAY better friends with her and if all goes well, eventually marry her. Of course, I'll have to convince her to divorce her husband first. But after I do we will get married in the spring of that year, at our new beach house on the ocean front. Then I'm going to be very happy and just live out my life to its fullest. But understand, I need to do those thing first, in that particular order..lmao

Hows that, does that sound like a good plan?

In all seriousness, I have no special plans for next year but to continue to try and keep doing what I think is right, and keep my thoughts in the right perspective, if I can, and above all, reach out more to people and try and do some good in this world. Help when I can etc..

3A new  Year Empty Re: A new Year Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am

gypsy

gypsy
haha?? love your thought/fantasy,if it is one,hey if it isn't Good going~~

on a serious note, yes we all have to do what we can,this is our world/country,,

I know, you don't believe as i do`,but with God's will we will overcome this strife/and bad times..

4A new  Year Empty Re: A new Year Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im going to call aol and talk to the indians, and make fun of their police, lol,, teasing of course, naa i just hope work goes ok, we have alot, but the place is not managed very well right now.. i may go to walmart and even use a black persons register, to check out, lol, again teasing, sorry i cant help myself, lol, think i will let obama bring us all together. maybe sing " we are the world" OTA

5A new  Year Empty Re: A new Year Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:32 am

gypsy

gypsy
Buckwheat ~~OTA!! LOL .. what did that mean on Little Rascals?? did that show mean? a ridicule? or a comfortable crossover? I think it meant a crossover.. very minute~

6A new  Year Empty Re: A new Year Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:54 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Buckwheat ~~OTA!! LOL .. what did that mean on Little Rascals?? did that show mean? a ridicule? or a comfortable crossover? I think it meant a crossover.. very minute~

i dont know what u mean by crossover, but the little rascals was an old show in black and white, before color the ones im talking about, it was just entertainment, like all the characters on it, like shirley temple had step an fetch it, and bo jangles i think is the one that dance with shirley, but that may not be his name, but i think so, , there was amos and andy which was eventually found to be offensive im memory serves me as time went on, but the little rascals, it had another black kid on it but i forget his name,, i think he wore a derby hat, i mainly do the OTA like buckwheat said it, because eddie murphy used it alot on sat. nite live.. of course there was alphalpha,(spelling,) and Darla that he liked, and the kid that talked like a frog and the chubby kid i forget his name but was kinda the leader, take care , i have to run to walmart for electonics for my grandson, they only have a few, i remember step and fetch it had shirly read a letter from his GF he put cotton in shirleys ears so she could not hear what she read, it was mushy, lol, he said he would read it as he talked real slow but he went to nite school and could only read at nite, this is all memory,but had the i forget , JJ was the boy, oh well i must run,

7A new  Year Empty Re: A new Year Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:15 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Check out these videos and turn up your speakers the vol is low.

Eddie Murphy - Buckwheat stand up