You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Empty Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:09 am

The elections are over,the people have spoken,and I can now look for more trouble cans to overturn.

2Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Empty Re: Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:34 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Welcome Back Meemoon Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! 769179

3Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Empty Re: Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:03 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey welcome back meemoon, we really have missed u, so now we will see how the dems do, again glad ur back, we need ur input and views on issues, take care,

4Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Empty Re: Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Hey Moon, good to see you, welcome back!

5Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Empty Re: Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:55 pm

Well, Mr. T, as a conservative, I hope the American peoplle enjoy (and find) this $700 billions in real-estate they just bought. Personally, I think it's funny as hell. Hey, me and Lon have this bridge.......

6Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Empty Re: Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:40 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
hey moon, i vote conservative myself, i have mixed emotions about the bailout.. i actually dont understand how its used, i know paulson changed it in mid stream to try to get the banks to free up credit, i think, whatever, i did not vote for obama, but will admit he is more center than i thought he would be, but alot remains to be seen, but he seem entergetic, in getting the economy going. so far my job we have work but its not managed right, and one of the 2 plants here are loosing money, anyway i hope good things for Obama because my job and many more may depend on how he handles it, alot is just stoping the panic and get ppl spending again, but its a world thing, ironic the fall in the price of oil is hurting many countrys, but probably helping free up personal cash here. i know its easier to fill up now. and more disposable income.. i have always liked macain, but i was worried he would not have a plan . to me he just seemed dead in the water . but i said a year ago non of them reallly thrilled me. but brace up it looks like another. stimulus on the way.. will have to see how his jobs bill works out on jobs on roads , bridges etc, some of out interstructure is in bad shape, well im rambling take care, marc,,

7Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Empty Re: Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The way I understand it is, the government will spend up to $700 billion to buy distressed mortgages. Then American taxpayers will come up with the money after the Treasury buys up the troubled mortgages and try to resell them to investors. I don't pretend to understand how well it will work out, that kind of strategy is out of my league.

This song is a little more in league with my way of thinking these days, however its not completely accurate in many areas, but nevertheless its closer than "Government Mortgages" are by a mile.

He turned thirty-five last Sunday
In his hair he found some gray
But he still ain't changed his lifestyle
He likes it better the old way
So he grows a little garden in the back yard by the fence
He's consuming what he's growing nowadays in self defense
He get's out there in the twilight zone
Sometimes when it just don't make no sense

He gets off on country music
Cause disco left him cold
He's got young friends into new wave
But he's just too friggin' old
And he dreams at night of Woodstock and the day John Lennon died
How the music made him happy and the silence made him cry
Yeah he thinks of John sometimes
And he has to wonder why

He's an old hippie and he don't know what to do
Should he hang on to the old
Should he grab on to the new
He's an old hippie...his new life is just a bust
He ain't trying to change nobody
He's just trying real hard to adjust

He was sure back in the sixties that everyone was hip
Then they sent him off to Vietnam on his senior trip
And they forced him to become a man while he was still a boy
And in each wave of tragedy he waited for the joy
Now this world may change around him
But he just can't change no more

He's just trying real hard to adjust

Well he stays away a lot now from the parties and the clubs
And he's thinking while he's joggin' 'round
Sure is glad he quit the hard drugs
Cause him and his kind get more endangered everyday
And pretty soon the species will just up and fade away
Like the smoke from that torpedo...just up and fade away

He's just trying real hard to adjust.

8Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Empty Re: Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:31 pm

Hey Meemoon !

Good to see you back ! Yep, it's me and I'm baaaaaack! 42264

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum