You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Snowing in  Louisiana Empty Snowing in Louisiana Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:51 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Woohooooooo...woke up to huge snow flakes, locally there are from a trace to 7 inches of snow. Of course the interstates are a disaster. I love this stuff !!! Snowing in  Louisiana 960714

2Snowing in  Louisiana Empty Re: Snowing in Louisiana Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
My Sister called and she said they have seven inches,of snow she and neighbors built snowmen/women, and took pics, can't wait to see them~

3Snowing in  Louisiana Empty Re: Snowing in Louisiana Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:27 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Some areas look like a winter wonderland, quite a pleasant surprise for alot of kids who got a snow day out of school.

4Snowing in  Louisiana Empty Re: Snowing in Louisiana Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hope we get snow for Christmas~

5Snowing in  Louisiana Empty Re: Snowing in Louisiana Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:54 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:Woohooooooo...woke up to huge snow flakes, locally there are from a trace to 7 inches of snow. Of course the interstates are a disaster. I love this stuff !!! Snowing in  Louisiana 960714
i think the snow will be a bit north of me, but thats ok because it would make getting ot work almost impossible, and i would get points , and saturday would be straight time and not overtime, but i like some snow, i use to love it, but now that i get points for not being at work, i just had rather it not, maybe when im off, i know ur glad to see some, ur so far south, take care, king

6Snowing in  Louisiana Empty Re: Snowing in Louisiana Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:18 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No chance for snow here again this year, can you believe that shit? I get cheated out of snow again this year!! For the last 47 years year end and year out, it refuses to snow here in south Florida. If you exclude of course, that one time it did *very lightly* in 1977 and you could have hardly called that snowing. With that one exception it has never snowed here in my lifetime. In fact, I've never even SEEN affraid snow falling before. I'm beginning to think and suspect this 'snow business' is a crock of shit, I mean seriously, I've really only seen it snow on movies and the television set, so I think its a hoax and people are just bullshitting me.

Maybe I'll go up north some winter and take a look around myself, maybe then I can prove to the world that this "snow business" is a make believe story intended to mislead. Snowing in  Louisiana 503179

7Snowing in  Louisiana Empty Re: Snowing in Louisiana Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:33 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well maybe no snow tyler, but u do get those frozen oranges from time to time, just throw then like a snow ball, when going to disney, we get off the freeway before at somepoint i forget, to a highway that goes through orange country, u know it had when i was there like a tower so view the orchard, but great small places to buy oranges and sample the orange juice, i do remember seeing some cold damaged trees, from former freezes, but it was a long time ago,OTA king

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum