View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
it hit u in the face when u signed onto aol ,
obama wife,

gypsy

gypsy
looks, sounds to me like a smear from the republican party,, against Obama/and wife

it was out of Context~ and to many skips between words, also the same people making statements` which what they said is true..

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
no this has been on the news for weeks, its been on tv, this same thing was on he news, i posted only because it was on utube, so i could, did u not see it on tv many times, and many news ppl commenting on it, its been out for a few weeks, she made it in a political speach in this election, its not fabricated, in any way, or form.. she made in infront of a crowd of ppl she was addressing,

gypsy

gypsy
why was the republican party welcoming her, it looks false ,sorry, and what is so bad about what she said? hasn't all subjects made bloopers? McCain sure has, i think Tyler posted one of his!!

5this was on AOL welcome screen when u signed on Empty about obamas wife Wed May 21, 2008 9:00 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
im surprised u have not saw this, this is not a utube thing, it was news thing weeks ago, it was part of her speeches , to thousands of ppl and many camera, this same clip was on all networks, i still dont see how u missed it, watch
hanity and combs at 8 on fox everynite, it will give u both sides and good guest, and u will learn things about the election., but that clip was on all the news shows many weeks ago, well idol time, take care,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Rosco's right I seen it too, it's legit.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:why was the republican party welcoming her, it looks false ,sorry, and what is so bad about what she said? hasn't all subjects made bloopers? McCain sure has, i think Tyler posted one of his!!

i can forgive bloopers. this was not a blooper, it was how she felt, and i do believe she said it over at several places she gave that speach at..

Last edited by rosco 357 on Thu May 22, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : guess, spelling, lol)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum