You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1a daily message Empty a daily message Mon May 19, 2008 11:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Atzmi Daily Message:_____________________________________ Ponder well the unsparing and constant gift of nature—it is a mirror that clearly shows us the continual process of growth, renewal and transformation that is possible in our lives.

2a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:29 am

gypsy

gypsy
tzmi Daily Message:

Don’t look for the silver lining in clouds—simply walk upon them and discover gold.

3a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:34 am

gypsy

gypsy
tzmi Daily Message:

When you must rebuke your friend, do it with love and deep affection. If your rebuke is ineffectual, you are certainly the one responsible—for yours were not words coming from the heart.

4a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Still talking to yourself I see. Some things never change. lol!

5a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Atzmi Daily Message:

Life does not consist of facts and happenings. It consists of the storm of ideas that forever flows through our hearts and minds.

6a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Atzmi Daily Message:

Repentance is not so much remorse for what we have done as the resolve to do better next time.

7a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:21 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Around the world today, millions still speak Spanish as either a first or second language. But with your continued support and help, we can wipe out Spanish in our lifetime. Please leave a message in English at the tone, and remember, if someone tries to speak Spanish to you, just say, “no"

8a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:30 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Atzmi Daily Message:

We all need the encouragement of others to attain our full potential. But encouragement that comes after constructive criticism is like the sun shining though on a cloudy day.

9a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Atzmi Daily Message:

To grow, two things are essential. First, you must acknowledge that you need to grow and must fervently desire to do so. Second, you must know that through faith and trust, you can grow. After that, it is just a matter of hard work and perseverance.

10a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:35 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:Around the world today, millions still speak Spanish as either a first or second language. But with your continued support and help, we can wipe out Spanish in our lifetime. Please leave a message in English at the tone, and remember, if someone tries to speak Spanish to you, just say, “no"

we have a mexican at work, he is married and in his 20s, but he and his wife are citizens, and he works good on things that takes smarts, and me and him get along real well, but at lunch he calls his wife on his cell, and talks spanish, i tell him everyday, to talk english because we know he is talking trash and sex, and we want to hear, lol,,

11a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:40 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy, u do realize u have posted like 4 or more daily messages in one day, lol, teasing,

12a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:43 pm

gypsy

gypsy
what does that have to do with this topic Rosco,does it aggravate u?, this was suppose to be uplifting~ as u told me once twice!!hush~ solve ur problem man!

Last edited by gypsy on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

13a daily message Empty back log!! Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I love it~~

14a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:26 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:what does that have to do with this topic Rosco,,aggravation?? this was suppose to be uplifting~ as u told me once twice!!hush~ solve ur problem man!

ok in a bit it will be a new day so u can post a ton more daily message, if u read i said i was teasing on writing lot of daily message on one day, do u really think i care how many daily message u post in one day,,u could do a month worth then rest till august,

15a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:49 pm

gypsy

gypsy
tzmi Daily Message:

Most of us spend more time planning our vacations than our lives.

16a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:20 am

gypsy

gypsy
Atzmi Daily Message:

Each of us is endowed with faculties of the soul, including our intellect and emotions. The strength of these faculties, how they develop and express themselves, varies from person to person and at different times and places. However, our readiness to self-sacrifice, that is from the essence of our soul and essence-- transcends the limits of time and place.

17a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 am

gypsy

gypsy
I want to say, if theses messages get to religious sounding , let me know, do not want to cause any discomfort.

Atzmi Daily Message

To craft a vessel worthy of blessing, whether material or spiritual, you must first remove the impurities of avarice, greed and corruption. Then you can be sure the blessing will be ample and directed to desirable ends.

18a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
They have all been nice Gypsy not too religious I don't think, keep them coming. You realize of course, some people might get to the point where they begin to EXPECT these daily messages thou, like myself, as I have tendency to like routines ..LOL

19a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha ok Tyler, i am a routine kind of person, myself~

20a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:16 pm

gypsy wrote:I want to say, if theses messages get to religious sounding , let me know, do not want to cause any discomfort.

Atzmi Daily Message

To craft a vessel worthy of blessing, whether material or spiritual, you must first remove the impurities of avarice, greed and corruption. Then you can be sure the blessing will be ample and directed to desirable ends.
Religious posts dont cause any discomfort, in my opinion, but the efforts to convert people, who think differently, do.

21a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Mays, that is a very good point,I think to speak comfortably about god and religious beliefs, one can not push either way, for belief or against it

22a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:34 pm

gypsy

gypsy
tzmi Daily Message:

You remove the cares from your heart when you discuss them with others. But true comfort comes only from those who are completely united with you in heart and soul.

23a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:32 am

gypsy

gypsy
Atzmi Daily Message:

If even a single person truly devotes their heart, mind and soul to spiritual growth, it can illuminates the lives of countless others.

24a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Atzmi Daily Message:

So many of us spend so much time complaining bitterly about the things we need but do not have, that we forget we are really here to see to the needs of others less fortunate than ourselves. Only then can we see how truly blessed with abundance we are.

25a daily message Empty Re: a daily message Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:35 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That reminds me of this weekly video vlog installment I watched awhile back that is one of many vlogs put out by Sam Harris. This video is where he reads a letter that was written to him about the meaning life. Sam is a big believer in helping people and is a genuinely good guy. Give this a listen, and you might also want to turn up your volume becuase the audio was recorded low. I have all his video vlogs in the Entertainment section under ", celebrities" in a YouTube player if you want to see more from him. I watch him ever week..lol

Sam Harris - My Philosophy of Life

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum