You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Horse show with archery Empty Horse show with archery Tue May 20, 2008 3:08 am

This is one kind of horse show we were talking about with Tyler and Gypsy. There are much bigger ones too with more archers, more tricks and costumes, but this is what i could quickly find.

2Horse show with archery Empty Re: Horse show with archery Tue May 20, 2008 6:25 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Wow, I never seen that kind of show before. Horse show with archery 335431

As we were talking about in the chatbox, when I was younger, I used to show horses in different "Western Pleasure" competition events and I also participated in rodeo type "calf roping" events. The hardest of the two was most definitely the calf roping events becuase of all the training (you and your horse) that was involved. In that event your horse is at there top speed in about 2 seconds running down the strip. Very difficult event if any of you have ever seen one before, and only for the most experienced of riders too I might add. And I was that indeed. Probably fall off now.. Horse show with archery 503179

3Horse show with archery Empty Re: Horse show with archery Wed May 21, 2008 3:16 pm

nice show !

4Horse show with archery Empty Re: Horse show with archery Wed May 21, 2008 3:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
those were great,ya'll
hope i did this right
this is what I use to do when I was 15, and quit when I was 20, just rode for pleasure then..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum