You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SSC

SSC
Admin
New Obama technology chief on leave after FBI office raid
March 13, 2009
www.bostonglobe.com
WASHINGTON - An aide to President Obama is on leave from his new job after the FBI raided his old District of Columbia government office yesterday, arresting a city employee and a technology consultant on corruption charges, a White House official said.

The charges were lodged against the two men at a federal court hearing as the FBI finished searching the city's technology office, which was led until recently by Obama's new computer chief, Vivek Kundra.

Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs would not say whether the White House knew the investigation was underway when it named Kundra last week but called the case "a serious matter."

Yusuf Acar, the acting chief security officer in the city's technology office, was ordered held without bond pending a hearing Tuesday. Prosecutors said $70,000 was found during a search of Acar's Washington home and that he posed a serious flight risk. Acar worked under Kundra, but a spokeswoman for Mayor Adrian Fenty of Washington said she was "very confident" Kundra is not a target of the investigation.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
obama sucks when picking ppl or who he put in charge of checking ppl out sucks, does not show well on how he handles things, at a time we need someone we can have the utmost confidence in him, and he seems to be loosing credibility,, i pray the stock market has hit bottom, it will have down days but as far as the market the worst is over i hope,, we need some confidence so ppl start spending again, ppls jobs depend on it, and obama does other crap, i wish he would wait and just focus on the economy and do all that other shit later,,, but he has to satisfy the far left, that were getting pissed off, take care, but the republicans have a leader that sucks to, i forget is his name i think,steele,but maybe wrong, he got the republicans pissed on his words on abortion, , seem strong leaders are far and few between, we all know obama strongest time is now, after his 100 day honeymoon he will have less support..

SSC

SSC
Admin
It is a down right joke , the poor choices he has made is only the beginning. He can't get anyone who doesn't seem to have issues in their past. You are right about Steele, he has his foot in his mouth on his opinion of abortion. Obamas numbers are dropping pretty steady, won't be long till he is public enemy number 1. Especially when people finially figure out just how much taxpayers will pay for his mega deals.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
U know it kinda makes one wonder, or me anyway, where have all our strong leaders gone, like Ronald Regan, and even george bush senior, and i will even put clintion in there, except for putting himself before the county on monica, other than that he was a popular world leader, other leaders liked him , i fear they like obama for the wrong reasons, ... just someone to take advantage of, but i pray im wrong, take care,

SSC

SSC
Admin
From reading numerous reports on Obamas seemingly snap decisions , he is heading us for debt in the amounts we as a country may never recover from. His back stepping on key issues is already a sign of things to come. His lack of experience is showing thru in rapid not well thought out plans , a band-aid won't fix a gash....The ones reviewing the fine print of the stimulus are realizing the long term catastrophic impact on states. It all sounds great now with big bucks but what happens when the funding is over and the states have to maintain these programs under their own power, plus pay back to stimulus money. We are screwed....

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i started to paste this off the news wires,, but his administration is flirting, ( and john macain ran on this, and i did not like it,) hopfully if obama signs off on it, there will be enough in congress against it, the unions are strongly against it, its the plan to be taxed as regualar income the amount of health insurance ur company pays for ur health insurance, and i pay hardly anything, so i know my company pays alot, and then if that is considered income and i have to pay income tax on it, but obama was against it when macain was running on it,but is talking about it now, we will see,

gypsy

gypsy
I think all political administration sucks~~ look back~~we still need to unite..GOP need to get off their ass LOL

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:U know it kinda makes one wonder, or me anyway, where have all our strong leaders gone, like Ronald Regan, and even george bush senior, and i will even put clintion in there, except for putting himself before the county on monica, other than that he was a popular world leader, other leaders liked him , i fear they like obama for the wrong reasons, ... just someone to take advantage of, but i pray im wrong, take care,

me too,, what strong leaders? emphasize please ,I think Clinton was a good leader. yep morals of an alley cat.. many have

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
can u say tear down this wall, ,,in berlin , who said that, he was a real leader, bush 41 gathered the world to save kuwait,that was leadership..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum