You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Thoughts to ponder Empty Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:30 am

gypsy

gypsy
I know I will have to deal with this.. my post..
most here are already blaming Obama, after two months in office for the problems we are facing?? Duh!! how can that be?explain?? after eight years of failure??

is there another solution?? u smart political know it all?? instead of putting downs, give us some insight on what to do in your words not news or media~~ unless one can see or witness only what one writes or broadcasts is an opinion??or hearsay polls,etc.. I would like to read your thoughts on this,those c/p all those articles do you actually think they are facts?

2Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:46 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Are you so blind to not believe a news source, not just Fox them and Bush are you pet obsessions but ABC,CBS,NBC ect. how can you not believe in them. It is more you don't want to know the truth. Your rose colored glasses are fogging up quick.

What will help this country ??
Stop buying products from other countries that are manufactured here
If the big mega banks fail so what..let them fail, stop wasting money on bail-outs
Create realistic jobs, not just something that looks good on paper
Drill for oil from our shores and territories
Cap elected officials salaries ( didn't happen )
Stop gov. funded cars and gas
Cap social security payments
Cap unemployment
Cap welfare, (no rewards for spitting out a dozen kids )
Stop supporting every illegal who invades our country
the list goes on and on

3Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:24 am

gypsy

gypsy
I think ur blind.the American people are blind to accept reporting of news,,AS FACT!! the media is almost powerful as the IRS if you believe the news . I feel sorry for you..

4Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:26 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Are you so blind to not believe a news source, not just Fox them and Bush are you pet obsessions but ABC,CBS,NBC ect. how can you not believe in them. It is more you don't want to know the truth. Your rose colored glasses are fogging up quick.

If the big mega banks fail so what..let them fail, stop wasting money on bail-outs

stop buy producst not made in America~ so don't shop wal-,mart
stop buying products show me where, all are foreign? and you complain about aliens in America
Cap unemployment
the list goes on and on

5Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:48 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I know I will have to deal with this.. my post..
most here are already blaming Obama, after two months in office for the problems we are facing?? Duh!! how can that be?explain?? after eight years of failure??

is there another solution?? u smart political know it all?? instead of putting downs, give us some insight on what to do in your words not news or media~~ unless one can see or witness only what one writes or broadcasts is an opinion??or hearsay polls,etc.. I would like to read your thoughts on this,those c/p all those articles do you actually think they are facts?

i dont remember all i have posted ,, but i have posted on things he has done since elected, like who he is choosing for cabinet members, but the facts can be sought out, i cant make laws, u have to read what is going on, not all articles are facts that is why i posted the url to a place that will find out the facts on different issues, and they make perfect since, they take no sides, only good souces to tell if a politicians is on the up and up or not or and it has like 43 pages of things http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/

6Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:56 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:I think ur blind.the American people are blind to accept reporting of news,,AS FACT!! the media is almost powerful as the IRS if you believe the news . I feel sorry for you..

Don't even begin to tell me you feel sorry for me ....who died and made you the all seeing god on politics, you are so shallow and narrow minded you are afraid of the news media, afraid you will hear something that will cloud your molly sunshine little world. Roll with it Gyp. keep trusting in your boy...

At least I see you didn't dispute my solutions .

Last edited by SSC on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

7Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:57 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:Are you so blind to not believe a news source, not just Fox them and Bush are you pet obsessions but ABC,CBS,NBC ect. how can you not believe in them. It is more you don't want to know the truth. Your rose colored glasses are fogging up quick.

Cap unemployment
yep all thing bush ignored
I will laugh now

u canot blame a new pres..for old prez stupitidity
the list goes on and on

8Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:09 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:
gypsy wrote:I think ur blind.the American people are blind to accept reporting of news,,AS FACT!! the media is almost powerful as the IRS if you believe the news . I feel sorry for you..

Don't even begin to tell me you feel sorry for me ....who died and made you the all seeing god on politics, you are so shallow and narrow minded you are afraid of the news media, afraid you will hear something that will cloud your molly sunshine little world. Roll with it Gyp. keep trusting in your boy...

haha My God..I can ask you the same thing,,my awful attacker!! you know SSC we can debate,,my belief in Obama,has nothing to do with our confrontation.I have news for you you have a vendetta

night

9Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:38 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Once again you got lost in translation..........YOU ask the question what could be done for the economy, I gave you a list for starters, instead of having enough wits about you to post on that you go off frollicking in the tulips having no clue what you are talking about except it is Bush's fault. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... this had nothing to do with Bush..But of course you will make it about Bush, that is all you know how to write....and you wonder why I think you are ate up with the dumbass...Follow the subject if you are going to reply to me ...it really isn't that hard...

10Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:08 pm

gypsy

gypsy
No I am not lost ,I am right on target, Obama did do something good,he gave a lot of Americans hope and we came united again and voted for him.. I say give the Man a chance two months is not enough time to change america's dirty diaper.. the republicans are going to discredit him all they can.. they need to concentrate on rebuilding their own party back to *Grand Old Party *is what they want to be called because The name republican shames them.. ok I have vented !! sigh i feel much better~

oh and i agree with most of your tips on solving these problems. I think Obama and this administration is tuned into that, we shall see at the end of four years, after all some of the decisions were made by Bush before he left office that are just now being put into action i say veto all Bush bills i think Obama is tying to do just that

11Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:17 pm

gypsy

gypsy
also meant to put his in last post

I disagree with these points or changes
Drill for oil from our shores and territories)>> we need an alternative not just drill drill baby..
)

Cap social security payments we have paid in our dues we should not fool with social security

12Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:53 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
How many years for an alternative Gyp ? Can we afford to wait, when we have the natural resorces right here waiting ?
SS...of course it should be capped, that goes along with the tightening the belt , just because that would effect you, doesn't mean a thing. If it is in the good of the country, then suck it up.

Of course you would like to see Obama do away with all of the Bush programs and he is doing a fine job at it now..never realized you supported abortion...but with your boy at the helm, that is one of many programs he has already changed from the Bush era. Congrats Gyp. your president sure is making a good start.

13Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:05 pm

gypsy

gypsy
we had a surplus when the past administration took office,now we are economically broke and among other things. I think social security is fine the way it is`
I worked 40 plus years for my social security, yes Good for Obama for getting rid of past rubbish` again your not the know it all u think u are, ur posts are just like mine, your opinions, and since you don't like obama you hope he fails, well i got news for you failure for eight years helped to destroy our country I am not Blaming it all on Bush but i will a lot of it~ I am sorry about your job, but suck it up` maybe your boss should restructure his business, don't blame Obama~ I don't actually support abortion but i think it should be the womans choice not the gov' also i would rather it be legal than what it use to be women dying from butcherdjob of abortion..

14Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:37 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
My boss had a multi-million dollar operation, he is 72 years old. With the new taxes and the possibility of the health care program falling on employers he chose to get out now before Obama screws up anything else.
Fuel is steady rising, insurance is skyhigh. It was a smart move on his part to bail now. Not being a small business he has no hope of gov. breaks only higher operating costs, so why keep trying. Obama will cripple large business.
I have sucked it up, and it has just made me more determined to wish this 4 years was already over and on to a responsible experianced leader, not a Jr. senator turned pres. who is sinking us every day..

15Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I disagree, Big business were getting to many tax breaks, i hope Obama succeeds, i think it is crappy of u to hope he doesn't because it benefits the country for him to succeed, but people like you which there aren't many,, Thank God, shoot him down before he even gets started~~ I disagree with you totally..

16Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:24 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Of course we will never agree, but to hit the ground running and throwing out bail-out packages to every Tom, Dick and Harry is not responsible..Take AIG..got billions in bail-out...sure wish I was one of the executives getting the MILLIONS in bonuses they are paying as of today..wise move ??? I don't think so.
What happened to the campaign promise of NO EARMARKS ??? That one went down the toilet in less than 60 days. Of course mole crickets are a crucial problem, or honey bees..jesus christ, couldn't that money have been better spent ?? And before you slam the Repubs. yes they threw in some wasteful earmarks as well as Dems. but WHY Obama didn't have the guts to back they down and throw out the waste ?? He was so desperate to run in and spend..spend he buckled and let it go..No intestinal fortitude..

17Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
obama didn't issue you that, that was bushes doing, also somethings started by bush in 2088 are now being left up to obama's decision, I do agree with you on bailout of aig fann and freddie and then they can't even show where the money is ?? then ceos take a big weekend trip on part of the money last yer that was all under bushes watch,they should be made to give the money back they used for that weekend and be prosecuted~ that all happened when Bush was still in office.. I don't think any business/banks/auto should be bailed out let them take chapter eleven and restructure, i do think the stimulus package may work after all that is for the people, i also think big business should have to be taxed more than the working class, i also think more investigation should go into disability and welfare people are ripping us the taxpayers off daily with their fraudulent claims
also there are more dems in congres now but the republicans got a big cut of the earmarks,I think some earmarking is good if it helps the state and is needed. as faras me slamming, u do a lot of that urself

18Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:43 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Read the post again Gyp. You are going off track one more time..I said ..before you slam repubs they had earmarks also...AKA..i admitted repubs slid earmarks, the ratio was 60%Dems 40% Repubs on earmarks...That is how you get lost ...telling me I slam had NOTHING to do with the post, thus no need for you to add that...like I said read slower and attempt to comprehend

19Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I am not slamming anyone, and i am not off track, maybe you read it wrong have you thought you may be off track to me? of course the dems had more becausae they occupy most of the seats so in comparison the republ did might well in ear marks according to the ratio,or count of dems against repubs oh but you can call my remarks slams?? ummm

20Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:49 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
as faras me slamming, u do a lot of that urself
Your statement Gyp look up...not on subject...what part of that don't you comprehend....

21Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
you do u mentioned me slamming an I said you do also stay focoused SSC now i am through with this discussion imeanit this time.

if my posts so bother u ignore them` I will write what i want, and how i want i state again this until the boss states different, if you have not learned by now to quit picking, then what can i say,it doesn't work SSC, all u had to do was disagree with my blog, but u had to slam me by asking why I didn't put the authors name like u were trying to discredit me, by saying that making others think that i was putting that as my words, now is it any clearer to u? also i don't have to explain a Damn thing to u~

22Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You still do not understand..one more time slowly!!!!!!!!!!!! I said...before you slam repubs , which had I not put that your first response would have been ..but what about the repubs...soooooooooooooo I agreeded both sides stuffed it with earmarks...THAT is where you got lost and went off track about me slamming....and you still haven't figured it out... You know what Gyp...have at it, I am fed up with you , your uncomprending dim witted remarks. Post away about sunshine and roses cause you damn sure have no clue on politics as you have so totally proven here, and not just on one board but for christ sakes two boards.

23Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 pm

gypsy

gypsy
look ssc I have just as much knowledge as you or anyone, and i can damn well put what i want here. with Tylers approval and your constantly telling me i slam bush and repubs so i brought to ur attention you do a little slamming also, like your slamming me now~

I don't care what you think..so discrediting me and calling me names is childish..
news is official not saying .it isn't ,all I am stating is some news these days are just theories or what one thinks.. I am not saying all news is do u understand now? of course what is filmed or said from the personthemselves is told then yes it is news but if a reporter is writing down a version of what was told him then we don't know for sure if that is what was said or what the reporter /newscaster thought was saidam i making my meaning any clearer don't believe all you read or hear is my point.. now I will not repond to u again today~ next time instead of trying to discredit me calling me names, just disagree we can the debate the subject, not me personally` thank you`

Sorry Tyler for my childish pat in this conversation with ssc

24Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:31 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You stated you were waiting for me to get mad....well Gyp it worked , but getting mad is at your total inability to hold a subject...or even bringing anything remotely comprehendable ...you just can't get it straight ...but it is all yours, babble away

25Thoughts to ponder Empty Re: Thoughts to ponder Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:40 pm

gypsy

gypsy
well if what i say causes u anger ,that is your problem..
I said that because ur very fond of badgering and twisting things to benefit you.. I am not perfect no but neither are you, i am not stupid either, but you called me that so i guess that makes you what you called me.. yes I am still babbling and so are u,, everyone will not think like u or believe like you you can't change them and no amount of insults will do anything but make you look foolish.

I again will not respond to u I have done it before,you do whatever you want to,nothing you say affects me, i don't lose my cool,so maybe that makes me a bit more intelligent..

I also forgive easy and know when to admit i am wrong, arguing with you was/is wrong, for that only i am sorry and for tying up this board with garbage between u and i as one poster said to me take it to pms,and she stated it in a pm~~

I tried that with you guess it didn't work..as I said i forgive you..

have a good evening~~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum