You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good night Fellow posters Empty Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:50 am

gypsy

gypsy
Everyone have A Fabulous Friday.Don't take any wooden nickles~:) Good night Fellow posters 457757

2Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:24 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Apparently you felt strongly enough about logging out last night to make an Announcement about it, I think thats wonderful, I hope you had a nice evening.

I guess I'll make my announcement here since I'm already typing, it'll keep me from having to create another topic. I'd like to announce I'm thinking about going to McDonald's today for lunch, however, I'm considering Burger King as well, I haven't made up my mind yet.. Good night Fellow posters 140282

3Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 am

gypsy

gypsy
yes very nice evening~ Have A *Good Friday* Tyler* Happy Easter*
are you going for breakfast To Mickyd's oHamburger~ I like burger king better, i don't eat at much fast food places..

4Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:00 pm

runawayhorses wrote:Apparently you felt strongly enough about logging out last night to make an Announcement about it, I think thats wonderful, I hope you had a nice evening.

I guess I'll make my announcement here since I'm already typing, it'll keep me from having to create another topic. I'd like to announce I'm thinking about going to McDonald's today for lunch, however, I'm considering Burger King as well, I haven't made up my mind yet.. Good night Fellow posters 140282
I'm glad you brought this subject up Tyler. And do you know why I'm glad? Of course you don't and that's why I'm going to tell you. I'm NOT going to McDonalds today for lunch. No siree. And you know what else Tyler? I'm not going to Burger King either. Nope. Not me. I'm going to take two pieces of bread and spread some mayonnaise on each one of them. And you know what I'm gonna do then? I'm gonna take a package of baloney out of my refrigerator and I'm gonna remove a piece of that "Carolina Pride" all beef baloney and place it on one of those pieces of bread. And then, I'm gonna place the remaining piece of bread,mayonnaise side facing dow,on top of the piece of bread onto which I have preeviously placed that piece of baloney. And you know what I'm gonna do then? Well, I'm gonna eat that sandwich while I look out of my kitchen window. I think I'll just stand there staring out of the window until the news comes on at 6:00 o'clock. Yep. That's what I'm going to be doing for the rest of the day.

5Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:33 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That sounds like a good plan, and a good sandwich. After further consideration of my "McDonald's & Burger King" dilemma, I've decided to forgo both places and have some left-over spaghetti from last night.

6Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I had a n egg /bacon sandwich, with mustard and hot sauce

the eggs from our own hens and the bacon grown from pigs by a neighbor~ delicious~

7Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i slept late, real late, went to get scripts filled since i had a physical yesterday, i took a vacation day thursday, and today is a holiday at work, so now at 2 pm my first meal of the day i had a big bowl of oatmeal, want to leave for the lake but scared of the weather, so i may go late, if it passes up there, or set the alarm and go early in the morning, sorry if i was to detailed on my day, my oatmeal was the walmart brand, great value that should add to the subject,and i made it in the microwave, lol,

8Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:20 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I had a n egg /bacon sandwich, with mustard and hot sauce

the eggs from our own hens and the bacon grown from pigs by a neighbor~ delicious~

Question, does ur neighbor know one of his pigs is missing, ?????

9Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well I enjoyed a wonderful creole omelet this morning, grandkids all here for the week-end..tonight we will have boiled crawfish and crabs with all the trimmings.
Tyler I love the spaghetti idea, my personal favorite is a meatball sandwich on crisp Leidenhimer french bread and tons of mayo...

10Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:
gypsy wrote:I had a n egg /bacon sandwich, with mustard and hot sauce

Question, does ur neighbor know one of his pigs is missing, ?????

hahaha yes ssc,, Husband did some sheet metal work,built a gate, in turn we got paid with a young pig,the good old barter system~

11Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:36 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Gyp that was Rosco's reply not mine.

12Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy
oops! sure was!! LOL oh well~~ how is your day, my grandkids will be here tonight~ trying to grill burgers, got some bad weather going~moved into the garage~ Razz

13Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:49 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:oops! sure was!! LOL oh well~~ how is your day, my grandkids will be here tonight~ trying to grill burgers, got some bad weather going~moved into the garage~ Razz

if the bad weather is moving into ur garage i would stay out of the garage,

14Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:52 pm

gypsy

gypsy
oh my your so cute~ and full of sarcasm~ we moved the grill into the garage, hope the weather don't!! tornado warnings are out~ Rolling Eyes

15Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:00 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well the line of weather is moving it looks away, but the sun is out here so that means storms can develop as one did just south of me, and one on radar moved across my location on the lake. so guess i will just pack an load and set alarm for early in the morning , i hate early, i slept till 11 today,

16Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes we had sunny early this morning~ I remember you hate early ..do you think when you retire you will move to the lake?

17Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Rosco , glad you are waiting to leave, that line of weather has been very dangerous, and is still producing tornados.

18Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well here and the lake is on the southern tip, but i dont like to risk hail, it messed my bosses truck up, i have been lucky dodging hail. man yall all made me hungry, lol, im going to have one of those shrimp frozen stir fry meals, i have dodged shrimp for a few months since i was having a cholesterol test. but since i had it i will now eat the shrimp, but they dont really have enough shrimp in them to matter i guess,
i have not bought eggs or milk in 5 years, i do carry eggs to the lake if the kids are going, they cook breakfast, ..

19Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:34 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:yes we had sunny early this morning~ I remember you hate early ..do you think when you retire you will move to the lake?

oh sorry, ,, no i dont see me retireing at the lake, i have to much stuff in the basement and no where to put it at the lake,and no where to work out of the weather like i do here,, i may stay up there more, most of my land is on top of the bluff, and cant get to it easy, that would be the only place i could build a garage, kinda hard to explain as im under the bluff, that was bulldozed out in the 60s .. im on the north side of the bluff, tons of huge moss rocks,bigger than cars, some even bigger, it looks like in the smokies,but the Boston ivy i planted for erosion years ago really takes off in that place, more than i want, it, but it does the job, on erosion, the dogwoods there are about a week behind the ones here so i want to go for sure and see them in bloom up there also, mine are in bloom here, i counted i have 14 here in the yard, they were wild, ones i did not cut when clearing, the lots i fenced into my back yard,

20Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I bet the dogwoods are beautiful..I think the ice storm damaged mine they were still very young trees~
mine didn't bloom yet this year. in others yards they are blooming. at this one house i bet he has 50 or more lining the driveway on each side,pink and white alternating~

21Good night Fellow posters Empty Re: Good night Fellow posters Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:27 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Well I enjoyed a wonderful creole omelet this morning, grandkids all here for the week-end..tonight we will have boiled crawfish and crabs with all the trimmings.
Tyler I love the spaghetti idea, my personal favorite is a meatball sandwich on crisp Leidenhimer french bread and tons of mayo...
That sounds fantastic, I'll take 2 of those bad boys..maybe something cold to wash it down with too.. Good night Fellow posters 170694

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum