You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:42 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
click the enlarge button on bottom of the player, and esc,to make it small again,its much easier to read enlarged,

2President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:20 am

He needs to stop dancing around. He's a smart guy. He knows this whole "investigation" nonsense is libsteria. He also is pushing for credit card reform wich is much more than a "good" thing. (WARNING: Opinions to follow) Most people use credit cards outta necessity. We knopw that the interest rates sre higher than they should be, but.....so what. The interest rate is not higher,it is SEVERAL TIMES as high. Should we be so willing to accept a cost margin of 300%? We tend to think of the cost of a new HD tv like this: OK, $1,000 plus 6% tax and 14% interest on toppa that equals: "a lot more than $1000 depending on how long you take to pay for it" The cc companies know that,we know that,kids know that. What we forget is that we bought 2 things. We bought a $1060 TV set and paid $1060.00. We also bought a $42.50 loan and will pay between,on average, $100 and $300. We also bought a "reverse warranty". When/if the loan screws up, we pay them. As if that ain't a bit crazy, the cc's PLOT to find ways to gurantee the loan screws up. Make a late pmt at Visa and MC and Discover ALSO raise their rates. Any low interest offers immediately jack up to the full rate. And your reward if one frequently pays his balance in full, never over-charges misses or makes late payments? Even has a few "emergency cards" very infrequently used? Well, here's what they did to me: First, Chase Bank cancelled my Visa card for "inactivity". OK, but....that increased my "utulity usage" from about 33% to 60%. They also reduced my MC Business limit from $7,500 to $2,900 (wanna take a guess on about what my balance was? Hmmm?) Bank Of America reduced my limit from $6,500 to $5,200. They also cancelled my 0% account and started full interest now,not 7 months hence. My Fico dropped,in one month, from an avge 747 to 653. I went from "Very good" to "Fair" virtually overnight. My creditworthiness was redefined based a bank activity and had NOTHING to do with me as a loan customer. It is disgraceful that every single administration has been unwilling to deal with bank card theft by the banks. Most people have good credit and thereby pay low interest on balances. Mine (avge) was 4.3%. That will be changed overnight to reap a windfall the likes of wich they could have never hoped for. Uncounted billions will flow their way. Obama is to be praised for beating on this pig. It is outta control. It is a shame that by the time the Congress gets these reforms in, it will be too late for most. The crime is done.

3President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
again i ask is the video Oriley factor truth, or just Bill blabber mouthing/hotdogging if you will

4President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well most is self explanatory. i had posted about Pakistan from another source , but all this is at ur fingertips, i dont know what ur asking, i knew obama was against a investigation, as he has bigger problems, but the far left anti american loons go on wanting one anyway,they should be glad the other attack plans were discovered and we were not attacked again here, but in my opinion, if obama gets to soft, we will be, but if obama holds, and does not waffle this will stuff will dies a slow death, he has enough on his plate, he knows almost half of american voted republican, and in my opinion the anti american loons are just a pain in obama ass right now as he trys to bring back an economy, i had heard from many sources pelosi knew about the techniques being used on aquiring infomation from terrorist , all this is really old news, especially Lincoln suspending habious corpus,lol i learned that in school only not how to spell it lmao, but we shall see, all this will come to pass, so time will tell, oreilly does not have the top ratings by a large amount by accident, he is just good at what he does, brings out what is actually happening, his rating as i have posted here are double cnn, and nbc, im late to the lake see ya sunday.

5President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:45 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I question those top ratings of orielly most think he is a goon,including me..

my opinion>> I think it is already known that the Bush-era made a mistake by allowing the torture,if they are prisoners and have been proven guilty of terrorism or war crimes, then let them be prosecuted,.in the same ethical note ,we should abide my international law, our own laws, moral and constitutional, then our officials who allowed this, and wrote the ok for this to occur,should be prosecuted.
torture is wrong, it was done in the Bush era, we know that now, put a stop to it, prosecute is what should be done

now on the other hand,::
I think after considerable reading,not here though, but reliable sources, that this can be a long drawn out factor,I think Obama is very intelligent, and he has a lot to react on,as he said he will let eric Holder handle this~~if this investigation deters from what our country needs to recover, then maybe it should be waived I don't know my morals say to investigate prosecute, I only want what is best for our country..we have been through enough,already..

also rosco so who do you consider anti american? be specific Democrats, the ones who want this torture investigated? what, who are they?

6President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
"I question those top ratings of orielly most think he is a goon,including me" gypsy wrote. . what a stupid statement, ,, MOST< dont u know the polls on the news shows dont be a antiamerican lefty loon, here is a treat for ya, lol

7President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:31 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gyp wrote:also rosco so who do you consider anti american? be specific Democrats, the ones who want this torture investigated? what, who are they?

the ppl that had rather see more thousands of americans die in attacks being planned than to see what 3 muslims high value targets waterboarded, that this intel was aquired from.. so i agree with oreilly, as most americans do.

8President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty THE #1 CABLE NEWS TALK SHOW Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:39 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
THE #1 CABLE NEWS TALK SHOW FEATURING BILL O'REILLY

-Monday Through Friday 8-9 PM/ET-

"Other interview news shows are guest-driven," says the pugnacious, broadcast journalist Bill O'Reilly. "The O'Reilly Factor is driven by me. I will not stand for spin. I look for guests who will stand up and verbally battle for what they believe in."

The O'Reilly Factor (8-9PM ET) uncovers news items from the established wisdom and goes against the grain of the more traditional interview style programs. Having surpassed CNN's "Larry King Live" in 2001 as the number one cable news talk show, O'Reilly's signature "no spin zone" cuts through the rhetoric as he interviews the players who make the story newsworthy.

Pushing beyond just the headlines, The O'Reilly Factor also features issues from local markets that do not find the national spotlight on other newscasts. According to O'Reilly, "Just because a story originates from somewhere the networks typically avoid, doesn't mean it contains less challenging issues or compelling ideas."

O'Reilly rose to national fame as anchor of the highly successful syndicated program "Inside Edition" and as a correspondent for ABC's World News Tonight. Never afraid to assert his opinions on the news, O'Reilly's commitment to "cut through the clutter" has distinguished him from his peers. Television Week donned him one of the 10 most powerful in TV news in 2003 and 2004. O'Reilly is the author of four New York Times bestseller books, including The O'Reilly Factor and The No Spin Zone which were both number one on the list, as well as the recent Culture Warrior and The O'Reilly Factor for Kids.

9President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:36 pm

gypsy wrote:I question those top ratings of orielly most think he is a goon,including me..

my opinion>> I think it is already known that the Bush-era made a mistake by allowing the torture,if they are prisoners and have been proven guilty of terrorism or war crimes, then let them be prosecuted,.in the same ethical note ,we should abide my international law, our own laws, moral and constitutional, then our officials who allowed this, and wrote the ok for this to occur,should be prosecuted.
torture is wrong, it was done in the Bush era, we know that now, put a stop to it, prosecute is what should be done

now on the other hand,::
I think after considerable reading,not here though, but reliable sources, that this can be a long drawn out factor,I think Obama is very intelligent, and he has a lot to react on,as he said he will let eric Holder handle this~~if this investigation deters from what our country needs to recover, then maybe it should be waived I don't know my morals say to investigate prosecute, I only want what is best for our country..we have been through enough,already..

also rosco so who do you consider anti american? be specific Democrats, the ones who want this torture investigated? what, who are they?

10President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:gyp wrote:also rosco so who do you consider anti american? be specific Democrats, the ones who want this torture investigated? what, who are they?

the ppl that had rather see more thousands of americans die in attacks being planned than to see what 3 muslims high value targets waterboarded, that this intel was aquired from.. so i agree with oreilly, as most americans do.

but most americans don't agree with oriley, and that doesn't mean they are anti american,also if these people think it is wrong to torture that doesn't make them anti american lets define anti american

n·ti-A·mer·i·can (nt--mr-kn, nt-)
adj.
Opposed or hostile to the government, official policies, or people of the United States.
anti-A·meri·can·ism n.

11President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:48 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:gyp wrote:also rosco so who do you consider anti american? be specific Democrats, the ones who want this torture investigated? what, who are they?

as you said his show is not news it is one goon opinion~ orilley i do not consider him number one and most people don't in talk show maybe, but remember you said he was not news caster~now he may have once been but now it is just talking heads~

those who want to see more americans die?? that is utterly foolish no american wants to se another american die,but americans do want to do what is law abiding not just for common people but for political and all americans~~

12President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:23 pm

gypsy wrote:

as you said his show is not news it is one goon opinion~ orilley i do not consider him number one and most people don't in talk show maybe, but remember you said he was not news caster~now he may have once been but now it is just talking heads~

those who want to see more americans die?? that is utterly foolish no american wants to se another american die,but americans do want to do what is law abiding not just for common people but for political and all americans~~
Gyp, I must give you credit. What was done by the Bush people offends me. You actually never asked, but I consider water-boarding to be torture. I once watched a 16 year old boy kicked in the stomach because he refused to give up his home address. There is no difference. Torture is torture. Yes, our people water-boarded the crap outta these guys. But I will also say,given the time and circumstances,and not being at all professional,I would have done that and worse. It may be easy for you to assign blame for perceived violations of American law,international law, and the "human natural law", but I cannot. I know what you mean, ma'am, I really do. But we are a nation of laws,and if we find that no laws were broken then you must accept that. It is OUR laws, nobody else's, that we must follow. If you suggest that our laws do not meet an international standard, I would suggest to you that they were never intended to. Our laws,arrogent or not,born of prejudices long felt,cooked by years of euro-opression, were written and enabled by those of a finer mind than you and I may have. You will find, I only conjecture,that the Congressional bodies will recognize the falacy of draggin' us around like this. Frankly speaking, Gypsy, no-one will go to jail over this,so one wonders at it's purpose. I repeat: The waterboarding (yes,torture) has stopped. Let's stop.if we can,torturing ourselves. We got bigger fish to cook.

13President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:52 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Beautiful Moon well said, and I agree, waterboarding is torture.

14President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:54 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I agree Meemoon, I stated in one of my posts,that we have more important things to work on.

thank you for that post .
I will say this, I disagree with the witchhunt ,of the type of squabble going on between republican and Democrats over this.
obama is smart he said move forward, he doesn't like to go back and blame~ i agree, I am glad it is stopped, now drop it an move forward i say~
I just wanted to clarify waterboarding is torture, that was my sole purpose,I do not really want to prosecute anyone, not even Bush~ but i think some should be reprimanded and maybe asked to step dpwn if still holding office~
the black mark is on all those i named in another post, I think it should be ended and forgotten and move on~ Thank you~
also sorry for anything about the past adminstration I was angry at them like most people are. we need just sit things right, and get our great Country rolling again`

15President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:22 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:I agree Meemoon, I stated in one of my posts,that we have more important things to work on.

thank you for that post .
I will say this, I disagree with the witchhunt ,of the type of squabble going on between republican and Democrats over this.
obama is smart he said move forward, he doesn't like to go back and blame~ i agree, I am glad it is stopped, now drop it an move forward i say~
I just wanted to clarify waterboarding is torture, that was my sole purpose,I do not really want to prosecute anyone, not even Bush~ but i think some should be reprimanded and maybe asked to step dpwn if still holding office~
the black mark is on all those i named in another post, I think it should be ended and forgotten and move on~ Thank you~
also sorry for anything about the past adminstration I was angry at them like most people are. we need just sit things right, and get our great Country rolling again`

Obama is smart he said move forward, he doesn't like to go back and blame ??????????????????????
What has he been doing for the past year ??? Surely not moving forward, nor not laying blame
..At least Bush was man enough to resist passing judgement on Obama stating he has enough on his plate.
I wonder if popsicles and blow jobs will win over the terrorists to giving up vital information on planned attacks .

16President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 am

gypsy

gypsy
past year? Obama hasn't been in office for a past year?? or even three months LOL Popsicle and blow jobs by who or would that be whom? SSC President Obama Does the Right Thing 729264 lol!

17President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:43 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well no shit Gypsy but it has been a year since he started campagning and smearing Bush with every breath, and since he is removing the opportunity to obtain valuable terrorist information maybe Obama will be the popcicle giver as well as blow jobs.

18President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:47 am

gypsy

gypsy
haha you sound angry SSC your statement said past year he has not been in control the past year, I personally think he is doing a fine job` so do many americans any way had to pull ur chain a bit LOL I have never seen heard him smear bush with every breath, do u have an inside line?? you really do love bush don't you~ good~ I like that~

19President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:56 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Not angry..purely disgusted and sickened at the fact Obama is leaving this country vulnerable.
But one shining star might be Pelosci may be in deep shit too since she was privy to the secret info on the prisoner treatment..I do think they just threw her under the bus too, couldn't happen to a better person...

20President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:02 am

gypsy

gypsy
really how is that? because waterboarding/torture is necessary for safety of America?? that is laughable~~ I would think our armed service men/women our very capable..

good if she is, then the seven I mentioned will be also~~ i have no favoritism when it comes to law/rules

21President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:31 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
It would be my guess the people of L.A were grateful for the disclosure of a terrorist plot by what ever means it took to save lives.

22President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:37 am

gypsy

gypsy
really,and we know that for a fact? that waterboarding accomplished that~ or could other means do it~~ believe only half of what your told ,and less of what you read~

facts are important, and secrets of government very kept~

it has been great fun ssc,as usual~~ keep safe, think positive~ toodles!! cheers

23President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:50 am

gypsy

gypsy
SSC wrote:It would be my guess the people of L.A were grateful for the disclosure of a terrorist plot by what ever means it took to save lives.
//guessing is not a good thing

24President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:24 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Beats keeping your head in the sand as the world goes by, at least being aware of the world around you is a safeguard.

25President Obama Does the Right Thing Empty Re: President Obama Does the Right Thing Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:31 am

gypsy

gypsy
again i laugh at you,since you can't keep, and on the subject you personally attack!! why is that?

haven't you figured yet?? this does not bother me,most people who attack others are weak,and unstable.. I still think your a good person,isn;t that strange~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum