You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1suffering Empty suffering Sun May 31, 2009 9:48 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I am at this very moment suffering from heat exhaustion. Our air conditioner has been out all day and I'm suffering bad right now, it must be 98 degrees or more, I'm pissed and don't want to go to a hotel. I can't sleep or eat, I can't enjoy anything at the moment. Just thought I'd vent some for whatever its worth, which is nothing I know.

This fuckin sucks!!!!!!!!!

2suffering Empty Re: suffering Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler, you should go somewhere until it is fixed,wish Jerry was close that is one of the type of business he use to own,,anyway take care, ok~

3suffering Empty Re: suffering Sun May 31, 2009 9:59 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thank you, but I'll just be miserable all night I guess, I'm not going out to a hotel now. I hate this..If I was older than I am I might have a serious problem with this, but I'm hoping my health and age will help pull me thru...Its pure hell right now.

4suffering Empty Re: suffering Sun May 31, 2009 10:01 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
If I die tonight you all take care, see you on the other side, I hope.. suffering 503179

5suffering Empty Re: suffering Sun May 31, 2009 10:23 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hey don't say that!!
turn all your fans on~ sleep naked lol~ with ice pack on your forehead

6suffering Empty Re: suffering Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:48 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I made it thru the night and I did sleep naked! Hopefully I can get the air conditioner people out today.

7suffering Empty Re: suffering Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:10 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Shit! Its going to take $450 to fix it, or 2300 to replace the unit, so I told him to fix this one. It could be tomorrow until her can fix it. He has to get the parts to fix it first. So I could be in for another HOT night, and not the kind of "Hot" evenings I like.

8suffering Empty Re: suffering Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:31 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Trust me I know how "Interesting" this topic is to some people (none) and at this point I'm not trying to entertain, but I really think some people enjoy others peoples agony, so I'm filling you in to mine becuase it makes me feel better to got it off my chest..lmao suffering 440643

9suffering Empty Re: suffering Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 pm

gypsy

gypsy
hey i understand, Tyler, it is good .guess i am the only one around~ :) hope your cool soon! LOL well! your cool always, but cool in the physical sense ..

10suffering Empty Re: suffering Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
lol thanks Gypsy.. suffering 67629

11suffering Empty Re: suffering Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
take a cool shower, i had one weekend my blower motor go out, actually i could have fixed it at work, all that was wrong was the brass bearing were wore out and the motor was polling, as it is on its side , when i got it out it would run on its end, the , u probably know but polling is the armature hitting the sides of the motor, i could have made new brass bearing in the lathe, but it was saturday, and i called birmigham 3 phase, and i had a half horse blower motor, they had a 3/4 motor and were open, this is a repair place mainly, they sold me the motor for like 69 bucks, and showed me what to do if it ran backwards, it worked great and is still going, the electricain at work at where i worked so many years, told me i would be better off with the 3/4 horse, it was same rpms, ,, i did finally have to have the ouside unit and acoil replaced , as the compressor was gone, but i got a great deal, installed all that, and had to cut into the duct work to change out the acoil that is on top of the furnace in the basement, and the compressor unit is outside on a concrete pad, he installed it and i payed 1000 bucks for all that, it was a company my brother in law used at the time, but this was years ago, but i had to pay cash, so something was fishy, but no tax, i have had to have freon put in once, and some repair man put that in free, when he put in a new thermostate, i think that was a saturday also..i have one of those air cond car thermometers, and i have been told u can use any thermometer, but walmart has these cheep, the look like a meat thermometer, anyway, i was told out of my air registers if the freon is good it should blow air that is 20 degrees cooler that what the house is, so if 90 degree air is going in the return what comes out should be close to 70 degrees, but it has to cool all the duct work first,

12suffering Empty Re: suffering Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:08 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler if you are running fans wet a towel and hang it over the front of the fan, it cools the air by several degrees

13suffering Empty Re: suffering Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy
when we lived in california, we had a coolerator, i think it was called, it worked by placing ice in it, put a flat bowel filled with chunks of ice in front of your fans~

14suffering Empty Re: suffering Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:58 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:when we lived in california, we had a coolerator, i think it was called, it worked by placing ice in it, put a flat bowel filled with chunks of ice in front of your fans~

u lived in cali, well now that explains alot of ur problems ..lol,,

15suffering Empty Re: suffering Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:00 am

gypsy

gypsy
haha and what problems would that be smarty?? I didn't know I had any~ sunny

16suffering Empty Re: suffering Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Thanks everyone for your advice, but I got it back going again, I'll remember the tips you suggested. Thanks again.. suffering 67629

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum