we will have our usual bash,
picnic,horseshoes,swimming,and BBQ!
then fireworks that night.. family/friends
mosey on over!

24th of July! Empty Re: 4th of July! Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:20 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
just going to the lake thursday, been working hard on the boat, i think i have it ready, my cousin i called that lives up there will help me launch it, sister and her kids will come friday, and my kids saturday, i will have lots of yard work as i have not been up there in a few weeks, and have some things i will have to do, but im going to try to not work all the time, im a bit nervous about the wheel bearing on the boat trailer, when im alone, well enough, i think we will cook out friday but just are buying choped barbque from the barbque place , buy it by the pound,for saturday, we have done that some before and is much easier, i just hope we dont get rain, seems this year everytime we go it rains the whole time almost, take care,

34th of July! Empty Re: 4th of July! Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:24 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
We are doing the big family thing, kids and g-kids will all be here, got the new solar lights in the pool they are neat. We will do alot of BBQ, kids will be here for 3 days , taking the air boat out on the river too. Hope all have a wonderful 4th.

44th of July! Empty Re: 4th of July! Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
sco seems we always get rain on the fourth, but we need it here,if it does will just have to work around it~
then Sunday the 5thwe will head for the Smokies for five days~maybe six~

Everyone have a good one..

54th of July! Empty Re: 4th of July! Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well, where I live they have a "Community House" and they are throwing a dinner party and everyone that comes is suppose to bring a dish, I don't think I'll go though, I'll probably just eat a sandwich at home, but I might change my mind about that. When my Dad died many nice people (ladies) in our neighborhood brought us food they made themselves. They put it on plates and dishes and handed it to us with their sympathies, but It was delicious. They are good cooks. Having said that, I think SSC and Gypsy are the best cooks around, I would love to taste some of what they make, great recipes from the both of them.. 4th of July! 67629

64th of July! Empty Re: 4th of July! Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hey your welcome anytime,Tyler.all of you here~ that would be awesome a Runaway Party cheers I have tried many SSC"S recipes an they are dewichous ms(on purpose) for humour 4th of July! 440643

74th of July! Empty Re: 4th of July! Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
thanks, yes a party would be cool someday.

Oh boy, such humor can get you some possible unwanted feedback, be careful!.. 4th of July! 503179

For someone that says they don't want to fight you are not helping matters any with that joke..lmao watch out!

I ducking for cover just in case the fireworks start..4th of July! Smiley166abgifjx0

84th of July! Empty Re: 4th of July! Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:10 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha is there enough room for me back there? I better duck also.. Hey! but it was all in fun Like meaning( Delightfully wicked) recipes~And!! i am a bit wichy(ms) myself!!

94th of July! Empty Re: 4th of July! Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:09 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well this maybe my last post , till i get back from the lake, sunday, so to everyone have a good holiday, i think mine will be lots of work, lol, but i hope not all of it, well time to get ready for work, please dont make me go,,lol, to all take care,rosco
i may try to post thursday, but not sure i will have time , i will have to get my sleep in after work so not sure,

104th of July! Empty Re: 4th of July! Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:05 am

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco,,have fun ,,I can identify on work.,.let others help~~See you//

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum