rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
Treasure Coast man charged with spraying wife with garden hose for smoking

TCPalm.com

4:27 AM EDT, June 30, 2009

JENSEN BEACH

A man was charged with domestic battery after he drenched his wife with a garden hose and attacked her for smoking in the house, according to a police report.

The altercation began Saturday evening when the victim entered the couple's residence in the 1400 block of Northeast Chardon Street while smoking a cigarette.

The affidavit says the victim's husband, John Jeffrey Murray, 51, began yelling at her about smoking in the house and sprayed her with the hose.

When the victim picked up the phone and began calling a friend, Murray believed she was trying to call police and began trying to grab the phone from her.

According to the affidavit, he hit the victim in her mouth with his elbow during the struggle.

Despite the victim's clothes being soaked with water, Murray told deputies he had been watering the grass and did not intend to spray her.

The affidavit says he claimed the water was simply "over spray."

gypsy

gypsy
Lordy I think it is funny, as long as he didn't hit her intentionally.
we have done that many times, spray each other for a joke,ends up in a water fight with both of us laughing and chasing each other, wrestling in the mud~ like two kids~~ oh the fun~ LOL

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
you know i really cant picture u and J doing that., lol, take care . but when my seadoo was working lol, the others would be on floats and i would come close to them on it and turn and throw alot of water on them,i wish my seadoo had not broke but anyway, i got lots of years out of it, it cost more than it is worth to fix,the cost to fix one is a ton, and i still dont know why it broke if the oil pump had stoped or what but i got my moneys worth out, i still have not gave up , i still have it, well take care

gypsy

gypsy
you can't? we aren't some old dried up fuddy duddies!! LOL

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:you can't? we aren't some old dried up fuddy duddies!! LOL

u dont still run through the sprinkler do u lol,,

gypsy

gypsy
yep ,we play in the rain if it isn't lightening,throw snow balls , jump in mud puddles, catch lightening bugs LOL

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum