You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are your tax dollars going ?? Empty Where are your tax dollars going ?? Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:57 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
The Social Security Administration is so stressed they just treated 700 workers to a 3 day retreat in a posh hotel in Phoenix, plenty of booze and even stress dancing, price tag..:$700,000 of tax payer money.
Oregon is getting $700,000,000.00 to pay fishermen to retrieve lost crab traps, now that is stimulus money well spent by this administration.

2Where are your tax dollars going ?? Empty Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:59 am

gypsy

gypsy
is there a link to this?

3Where are your tax dollars going ?? Empty Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:02 am

gypsy

gypsy
our stimulus here looks good, lots of/road bridge Reconstruction,also new bridges planned for Kentucky dam and other places,lots of road constrution, and city planning for our little area

4Where are your tax dollars going ?? Empty Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
gypsy wrote:is there a link to this?

Listen to Fox it is all over it and not posted on their website yet.

5Where are your tax dollars going ?? Empty Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 am

gypsy

gypsy
no thanks i listened to fox they are repubs, an hate dems they are the repubs site.. not reliable

6Where are your tax dollars going ?? Empty Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:is there a link to this?

this is probably not the same article but here is a link to the story,

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/investigators/story/Social-Security-spends-700-000-on-Phoenix/RrHYWi4IRka1mC7wJTm4uQ.cspx

7Where are your tax dollars going ?? Empty Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
well~ I agree that is a bit much Social Security doing this.. what are people thinking that do this?

8Where are your tax dollars going ?? Empty Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:16 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Thanks Rosco for posting an URL, Fox didn't have the article up last night as they were breaking the story.
Since SSA is a federal program guess this was with the blessing of the White House. Typical...

9Where are your tax dollars going ?? Empty Re: Where are your tax dollars going ?? Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:Thanks Rosco for posting an URL, Fox didn't have the article up last night as they were breaking the story.
Since SSA is a federal program guess this was with the blessing of the White House. Typical...

i had read it on the internet then saw u posted it, but i have a special secret magic place, to read at, lmao, take care and glad to post it, take care,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum