You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1just a greeting Empty just a greeting Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:26 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco, so you have Friday's off,I know you love that.I enjoy reading your posts, even though I don't agree with a lot of them..

I am so different in my beliefs~ guess that makes for an interesting world

I have been reading different articles about succession? it is scary.
anyone else reading these, or studying it? Alaska, an southern states.

2just a greeting Empty Re: just a greeting Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well i am off on fridays after getting to bed at 4:30 am and wake up tired, so friday is kinda a rest day, but i can get ready and go to the lake when i go, i put no value in succession. it will not happen, for one thing obama will not always get his way and will loose battles, maybe even tank, or not, succession is just bunk in this day and age, with new weapon systems, the south would not last a day, lol, as i am assuming ur talking about anti obama ppl which mainly are in the south, its just talk, probably lots of rednecks, trust me i know of some, politics will continue as before and may not come out as some ppl fear.things are not as wild as years past, President John Kennedy federalized the alabama national guard, taking it out of the govenors hands, so what is going on now is mild, and winds change, conservative may win some battles in congress, obama will find out he can not change it all, take care

3just a greeting Empty Re: just a greeting Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:47 pm

gypsy

gypsy
not only rednecks/south,Texas,Alaska and your area,, what would that mean?
no Obama will not ways get his way, but glad he keeps trying~

4just a greeting Empty Re: just a greeting Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:59 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:not only rednecks/south,Texas,Alaska and your area,, what would that mean?
no Obama will not ways get his way, but glad he keeps trying~

welll im about to go watch tv, i live here and heard nothing, dont read to many blogs as they mainly are silly, nothing like that can happen in modern times, , just some nuts in my opinion, dont take this stuff to serious,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum