You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coming soon to your community Empty Coming soon to your community Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran

2Coming soon to your community Empty Re: Coming soon to your community Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Very funny. That somehow doesn't seem too far fetched either. I hope things don't get like that completely, but I can see some value and convenience in some of that. But taken to extremes like that is not what I want to happen, but we all know tech/computers is always taken to extremes, so that video is not too off the mark I don't think for the future.

3Coming soon to your community Empty Re: Coming soon to your community Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Very funny. That somehow doesn't seem too far fetched either. I hope things don't get like that completely, but I can see some value and convenience in some of that. But taken to extremes like that is not what I want to happen, but we all know tech/computers is always taken to extremes, so that video is not too off the mark I don't think for the future.

i know, when i call places like insurance , and any place i do business with , utilitys, and such, they know who i am by my phone number they see,, and ask me to verify my address to make sure who i am,

4Coming soon to your community Empty Re: Coming soon to your community Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:14 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah, and before you know it a pizza delivery guy will know everything about you..lol

btw I liked the swf file video they blow up full screen.

5Coming soon to your community Empty Re: Coming soon to your community Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:18 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Yeah, and before you know it a pizza delivery guy will know everything about you..lol

btw I liked the swf file video they blow up full screen.

i just got it in email, so i did not think the email one would show as a hyperlink so i copied the url not from the email but from the sight, yep ur right the pizza place know that..

6Coming soon to your community Empty Re: Coming soon to your community Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
That swf file is not a site really but a Shockwave Flash file on a aclu.org sever. Its not really a site just a swf file on a server. Your Adobe flashplayer provides what you see and the server (aclu.org) provides the feed. Most all flash videos from like ones from youtube have a swf file, but those are in players. Actually youtube is starting to hide the swf file in their codes now.

7Coming soon to your community Empty Re: Coming soon to your community Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:45 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

8Coming soon to your community Empty Re: Coming soon to your community Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:13 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Here's more on swf files:

http://www.half-serious.com/swf/format/

thanks , work time, will check it out thurday, take care

9Coming soon to your community Empty Re: Coming soon to your community Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 am

gypsy

gypsy
When I call in for pizza,well they will not deliver to the boonies, we pick a designation usually our post office
it still suprises me.when they say hello L---- an all is computer!! lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum