You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Glen Beck Empty Glen Beck Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Crazy!! do republicans really approve of him??
have any of you watcherd him> is he worse than limbaugh?Another Fox Dumya!

2Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:11 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Beck is a recovering alcoholic who is not afraid to call a spade a spade ( no pun intended ). Why is it they are trying to shut him down ? Possibly the fact he is telling to much truth and making the Dems nervous..

3Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:22 pm

gypsy

gypsy
no! once again/Beck is a sick person/if the republicans embrace,Limbaugh/Beck/Palin,they are lost.an sick also~~

4Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:47 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Beck is not sick he is straight forward and pulls no punches. He has got guts to expose the wrongs. Most Dems dislike him because he is calling out their short comings ..

5Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I Disagree on beck ,an the other /what do we call them crazies?? if the Republicans support them.they are also ,I suspect trying to be nice,because.?.

I might vote for a good Republican

Please name one

Oh Lord//I am asking for it now Glen Beck 440643

6Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i have not watched beck hardly at all, i usually dont watch anyone that does not have someone on with him that can give a different view so i can compair and judge myself. just someone out there solo i just dont watch very much but i do some, but maybe he has guest i have not watched him enough to remember... as i have always said for years, these ppl have figured out many years ago, limbaugh to me was the first biggie,, they learned controversy sells, and is mainly just a way to make money off books and hugh contracts,. as i have said here clinton made Limbaugh much more than he was,before clinton limbaugh only talked about the enviro ppl and the feminist.. i do like shows that have guest on both sides that give opinions so i can compare,work time also has alot to do with what i can watch take care

7Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Very true Rosco, they do this charade to make money, I am surprised there are that many people that find it entertaining, because it sure isn't anything truthful spewing from there mouths, I guess there are lots of people as crazy as they are though, so that makes them money~I am like you if i am going to watch someone I like it better when they air the pros an cons~ an not just one sided.

8Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:05 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thats why i dont watch hannity as i have said here, mainly because he interupts his guest to much and over talks them , and does no longer have alan colmes to counter his opinions,

9Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Those radio shows like "Rush Limbaugh" are all about them, about how THEY can entertain, its about ratings. They are not doing a public service or news report pretending its anything other than that, that is understood by the media and the listeners. They are broadcasting an "Entertainment" package, that is all about their celebrity. They have fans/listeners that love them. Its about ratings, and that is understood by everyone.

Rush makes some good arguments, but so does Howard Stern, just choose you poison sit back and enjoy.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I don't watch any of them now~ once was enough for me~an it is poison,I agree
my little mood thingy is devilish!!affraid

11Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
"Poison" to you maybe gypsy, which btw was a (figure of speech the - word "poison"). If you don't like that form of entertainment simply change the channel, why act like you think they are in politics and are running for office?

Think about this too, while you're changing that channel, they didn't expect you to think it was an actual news report they are expressing. They (the entertainers) were only putting their spin on it, that's understood by the media and the masses.

I actually like Rush, I use to listen to him on the radio everyday with my Dad in the sheet-metal shop.

12Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:33 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I know you meant posion as a funny term, I think they are in politics because they are constantly bad mouthing someone, mostly democrats, Yes I turn the channel,thank God for the channel Selector Glen Beck 440643

13Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:15 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
years ago and i think before fox was even on the air as a network or news show, cnn had it mainly to itself, and it had a good show, "POINT COUNTER POINT" which had a liberal host and conservative host. that exchanged views on current issues, it was a good show, as far as i know its no longer on but it maybe , robert novak who recently died was one of the host on the show

14Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:41 am

gypsy

gypsy
I agree,Rosco, on the shows who show different concepts, of any argument/debate is the best

I watched Glen Beck on some of the tv news stations who were showing how ridiculous an harebrained he is. he is a laugh,an not a good one,comedy in the worse way!

15Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:00 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Beck can make some points and bring information to the table. It depends on what side of the fence you are on if you want to listen or not.

16Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:14 am

gypsy

gypsy
I personally think he is wacko..
I was at books a million today glanced through some of his books,went to the discussion setting at the store, it was a laugh a minute,most people an there were about 20,said he is a comedy act, I think seven supported his antics~~

17Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I like the way he makes politicians uncomfortable , if he wasn't successful at that then all the trying to hush him up wouldn't be being done. Seems he does hit a few raw nerves..

18Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:47 am

SSC wrote:Beck can make some points and bring information to the table. It depends on what side of the fence you are on if you want to listen or not.
I don't like Beck either; too damn showy. BUT...he has recently presented videotaped statements by members of the Obamalites making incredibly stupid,racist,and un-Americasn statements. Should we ignore their words because we don't like Beck's "style"? Hardly. This nation is waking up from a sweet dream........or a dream that has become a nightmare. I don't mean to sound apoplectic; a conservative Congress elected in 2010 can and certainly will correct the stupidities being committed by Pelosi and her radical nabobs (thanks,Spiro) so I can abide this crap and chuckle. Once again, our people were underestimated,taken for fools,and the perps will pay the price.

19Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:42 pm

gypsy

gypsy

20Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:23 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
MSNBC again..duhhhhhhhhhhhh

21Glen Beck Empty More Beck Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I just keep laughing~

22Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:57 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
You should since you posted that on another thread..

23Glen Beck Empty oops here is the one that makes me Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:02 pm

gypsy

gypsy
keep laughing, i didn't preview first lol!

24Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:07 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
So what you just said is you don't review what you post ??? I guess if the title seems to fit slap it on the board...
Odd but totally hilarious ..Keep posting Beck I love him Glen Beck 729264

25Glen Beck Empty Re: Glen Beck Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:23 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha good because he is one crazzzy dude~ I really forgot to embed this one LOL an the other video was in the browser~~ glad you enjoy it~~ I love the way Keith exploits Beck~for the dummy he is..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum