You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1States wanting to secede Empty States wanting to secede Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:28 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I have been reading about this an watching the news? Another Civil War? My God surely not~ I need to check on it more..

2States wanting to secede Empty Re: States wanting to secede Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:44 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Yep it is true Gyp. I think Alabama may have started this .From what I read most are southern states with a few others. Guess this is a movement to protect the citizens from unfair gov. control..

3States wanting to secede Empty Re: States wanting to secede Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i read something about this weeks ago, but it was not as it seemed, so long i forgot what it was about.. but we aint going to war, lol, i cant be absent from work or i get absentee points, lol. but i did not think alabama was first, anyway, i have not heard anything here, for some reason the secede was about a state not taking the stimlus money, but i read on this weeks ago, but forgot, but it was no big deal, and my memory probably is wrong , also i thought gyp posted and asked this weeks ago, am i in the twilight zone,??? or its a totally differnent deal, but we aint going no where till i get my 2009 federal tax return, lol

4States wanting to secede Empty Re: States wanting to secede Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:17 pm

gypsy

gypsy
haha good point Rosco,get what is coming to ya first~~

I think Texas is big on this,Alaska, an some eastern states,I think I heard12, don't hold me to this..I don't mean physical war/but it would be a war of some sort,,some say because we have a black president?? is this true?? Wow like reverting backwards, some sick people out there States wanting to secede 457757

5States wanting to secede Empty Re: States wanting to secede Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:24 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i think this story is a tad old, and it aint gonna happen, i do remember alaska, and texas, but that was weeks ago, i would not pay much attention to it, besides alabama is a recipient state, for every dollar we send to the feds we get like $1.30 back , most northern states are donor states for every dollar they send they get like .80 cents back,, its because we are a poor state. im sure the amount changes , i heard this long time ago,

6States wanting to secede Empty Re: States wanting to secede Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:57 pm

gypsy

gypsy
very up on this Rosco~ thanks for info~ just remember one does not know all~ lol!

7States wanting to secede Empty Re: States wanting to secede Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:46 am

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:i read something about th weeks ago, but it was not as it seemed, so long i forgot what it was about.. but we aint going to war, lol, i cant be absent from work or i get absentee points, lol. but i did not think alabama was first, anyway, i have not heard anything here, for some reason the secede was about a state not taking the stimlus money, but i read on this weeks ago, but forgot, but it was no big deal, and my memory probably is wrong , also i thought gyp posted and asked this weeks ago, am i in the twilight zone,??? or its a totally differnent deal, but we aint going no where till i get my 2009 federal tax return, lol
nothing is as it seems/anymore so much funk,I watched some of it tonight//

hey u are forgetful

A gag rule needs to apply~~

Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum