rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i was kinda wondering what songs and how Susan Boyle would do, it seems they have found the ticket, it said for american idol as i imagine she will be one of the many guest singer they have, well idol will not air till the first of the year, anyway sorry the song would not embed, but its well worth listening to, and i for one am happy for this 48 year old lady. after hearing this her first singe off a album , i think she will be ok, i cant remember how the rolling stones sounded on this song but this is her version, i like it, and happy for her, dont pay much attention to the top and big pics, u can click through, the song in near the botton left ,,this is a single off her album "I Dreamed a Dream" i believe,, u will have to click the URL http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2635301/First-listen-of-Susan-Boyles-new-single.html

gypsy

gypsy
So Beautiful~the lady is good

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
MY MISTAKE< i miss read this, i said she would sing on american idol and wondered if she is pushing a album , idol does not air till the first of the year. but it not am idol , its america has talent which i have not watched and have no idea of when it airs , maybe someone knows, take care

gypsy

gypsy
Rosco it will be on tomorrow,.
we have a local who made it to the finals, Kevin Skinner From Mayfield.
The winner will be announced tomorrow night, it comes on seven central an 8 eastern.