runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I can't wait to see this next year when American Idol starts up again.
--

American Idol' exclusive: Avril Lavigne joins Katy Perry as guest judge in L.A.

Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry will join the growing list of singers and entertainers serving as guest judges on season 9 of American Idol, EW.com has learned exclusively. Sources close to the show say Lavigne and Perry will each spend one day critiquing singing hopefuls when the show films its callback audition episode in Los Angeles; the latter singer was confirmed as an Idol sub several weeks ago, but had not been scheduled. Other names confirmed to fill the seat formerly held by Paula Abdul during season 9 include Victoria Beckham, Mary J. Blige, Neil Patrick Harris, Shania Twain, Kristin Chenoweth, and Joe Jonas.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/09/01/avril-lavigne-american-idol-judge/

gypsy

gypsy
Tyler I think Avril would be a good judge/better than Ellen. because she has expertise

I don't think ellen does,, I do like Ellen in her field as a comedienne~

I will miss Paula

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Tyler I think Avril would be a good judge/better than Ellen. because she has expertise

I will miss Paula
Yes Avril does have more experience in the music business and would do better than Ellen, but Avril doesn't want to devote that much time to American idol, she always very busy, and even if they asked her I'm sure she would say no. She has her plate full right now producing/writing another album, has her new Abbey Dawn clothing line, and new perfume that was just recently put on the market (projected to earn her 50 million first year). She's doing TV specials and interviews during all of this at the same time, recording, writing, tv shows, tv interviews, radio interviews, throwing out the first pitch at baseball games,,ect. She would not accept a full time job as a American Idol judge, its not what she wants to do or be. Shes hot on the music scene and its what she loves, judging a TV talent program is not her first love, or anything she desires, its not her magic or talent. Shes a creator mostly, signing a contract to judge American Idol is not something Avril is interested in. She'll peruse all her dreams just like shes doing now, nothing is in her way, she is doing great financially, makes money at every turn. As well she should. Avril's American idol appearance will be perfect timing with release of her new album coming out about the same time AI kicks in, the timing couldn't be better. Great Management.

She also has "Cannon" cameras commercials already recorded and in the box, ready to be aired on national TV. She is with RCA (Mayor Label) along with her agents. Shes always been on top big time, and now shes about to go another round at the charts next year with the release of her new album. Should be interesting.

gypsy

gypsy
she is a very Busy young woman
so creative. I will look for her perfume an clothing, will it be more for young women(clothing) I wonder

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:she is a very Busy young woman
so creative. I will look for her perfume an clothing, will it be more for young women(clothing) I wonder
Yes she just has a young "preteens" line of clothing right now so its not for you...lol and she most recently introduced a regular teens line, I think it will expand even more it time. Shes catering to her market which is a lot of teens. However, she has a huge adult audience as well, people like me and Moon..lol But she appeals to a lot of age brackets, that is statistical fact. But her clothing line to date is for teens, I expect it to grow to a larger age bracket in a few years, as the company "Abbey Dawn" grows.

gypsy

gypsy
haha Right Tyler,I think i am well past preteen

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
American Idol on tonight, there is a stong possibility Avril will be on this one guest judging.

It could be next week shes on, I don't know.

gypsy

gypsy
let us know Tyler would like to watch~

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:Tyler I think Avril would be a good judge/better than Ellen. because she has expertise

I will miss Paula

i think u will see paula back as a judge in 2011 when simon cowell goes off american idol to do his new show here " X FACTOR" i read she might be a judge in his new show. that may have been the plan all along, as u know simon FULLER not cowel owns idol or however u word it , x factor will be simon cowells show and alot more bucks , i think its based on one in Britain he has, but this is not the gospel , i just think i read all this,i think fox said it will air the x factor,,i dont care for ellen a bit, surely they could have picked someone better, i had rather see fox mulder and scully as judges lol. no not really

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Its been reported that "Howard Stern" will take over Simon Cowell's position next year, or at least they are talking about it in contract negotiations. I hope it works out and they can come to an agreement. I was just talking about this the other day at home when asked who I'd like to see take over, I named a few names and Howard was one of them. He would be great. Very Interesting and funny.

Bill O'Reilly: Howard Stern interview Part 1