You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bright House Internet Connection.. Empty Bright House Internet Connection.. Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:53 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm just coming off an Internet connection problem that "Bright House" had and I'm just now getting back online, I was out for 3 HOURS!!!!!! I could hardly stand it, I was horrified and delirious! I unplugged my cable modem in an attempt to get my cable back online by rebooting it, it didn't work. I tried to call the cable people but the line was busy, I was hopeless, a lost soul, but I found myself again, becuase in my deepest despair, I saw a light, it was telling me things will be ok, then I realized it was my cable modem lights flashing telling me I was back online. That took my breath away, I hate being booted offline, God forbid it should ever happen again..

Have a nice evening, I've had quite an event tonight, I'm tired..

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

2Bright House Internet Connection.. Empty Re: Bright House Internet Connection.. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The TV life sucks, I delt with that for 3 hours, I hated every minute. I guess that means I'm addicted to computers and the internet, but that's ok, I'll accept that analogy, I realize it now more than ever..

Geez, what did I get myself into with these damn computers... Bright House Internet Connection.. 440643

3Bright House Internet Connection.. Empty Re: Bright House Internet Connection.. Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:43 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler I can feel your pain, I was in withdrawal after Katrina till I got back on line..I hate rabbit ear TV...lol..Glad you are up and running again

4Bright House Internet Connection.. Empty Re: Bright House Internet Connection.. Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:06 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol, tyler, that tickled me, charter goes out a fair amount but not much now but i fought it for 2 months till the managers were in my front yard when i came home when on day shift and a lots or truck, they just replaced everything on the polls , not trying to do it one thing at a time but since me and my neighbor had been having problems for 2 months, they decided to just do it all, and not worry about what caused it, i think they also found some wire problem a block before my house,but i only lost it for a coupe of hours at nite about the same time,and i got that 2 months free, and i got 100 bucks for the techs being late 5 times,20 bucks if the teck is late, but that turned out to be a good thing, it was working at 5 but was down at 7 when they would get here, thats why for 11.95 i keep aol like i have said countless times for email , and paid for email is easier than internet aol email,, plus i have friends on aol for going on 13 years now, but most of all if those modem lights go out, i just click off aol broadband and to aol home on the sign in screen and dial up. charter did tell me im in a good location as being the first house off the amplifier, anyway glad ur up and running, only i love to watch tv, 2 shows House and Smalleville, i should have the new shows i think on the vcr now, plus i rent many movies,also when a tree takes down the cable i can dial up,, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum