You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Inhofe: Obama received Nobel Peace Prize for "de-emphasizing defense"

my words: well i do think this may have had something to do with obama getting the nobel, and i was all set to agree but there are 2 things i dont agree with Inhofe on
one is the F-22 . i forget the number we have, less than 200 but this decision was widely agreed on by many , i think the pentagon and macain, but i would have to read on it again, and also when i read about the missile defense program in Poland. the way it was explained made sence. they were going to replace it with a different system that may protect israel better, matter of fact i was reading on it, i think the new system uses the navy more, at first the russians were happy , now they want a explanation of what the replacement system will be, lol,,ok also the new system can be put in place alot sooner than what was cancelled, ,, i dont agree with his examples . i even had a picture lay out i was going to post on what all is involved in the replacement missile system, it was a good layout of how it will work.. one thing i dont know, like the f-22 most were for stoping it in congress i think, but any state making money off it im sure is ticked, what i dont know is was Inhofes state involved in any money off the f-22,, i will study on it again when i have time, but it made sence from even the pentagon, i do believe, and as i said i think macain voted against it, or was against continuing it, ok ill hush now, lol

by: CHRIS CASTEEL NewsOK.com
Friday, October 09, 2009
10/9/2009 11:18:00 AM
http://www.tulsaworld.com/site/printerfriendlystory.aspx?articleid=20091009_13_0_OKLAHO556885

OKLAHOMA CITY - Sen. Jim Inhofe, R-Tulsa, said Friday that he thinks President Barack Obama got the prize for "de-emphasizing defense in favor of multi-national cooperation,'' an approach with which Inhofe disagrees.

The senator cited the Obama administration's cancellation or cutbacks in weapons systems like the F-22 and the Army's Future Combat System and the cancellation of a missile defense program in Poland.

"Those are all (cuts) that really bothered me,'' Inhofe said in an interview.

Inhofe said he was concerned now that Obama, who is struggling with whether to authorize a significant increase in troops for Afghanistan, would be influenced by getting the peace prize.

Obama was nominated because George Bush was still alive when the deadline for nominations came up. He was voted the prize because Bush was still alive when they voted. Crazy thinking? There is no doubt in my fractured mind that if GW had been dead and gone when the process started, Obama would not have even been on the list. As Krauthamer said: "Eurotrash voting their bowels".

SSC

SSC
Admin
Winning this prize has done nothing more than add pressure in all directions. Many Americans were appalled Obama had won this , strictly on his performance record so far. The man is cutting defense protection everywhere..What does he think, just because the MacDaddy is in office we are exempt from attack..The man is dangerous...

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The long legged MacDaddy needs to be arrested!!.. hes a criminal!!!! Hes not an American citizen!!! Hes a murder!! and a liar!!!, (spiritually, politically speaking of course).. Inhofe: Obama received Nobel Peace Prize for "de-emphasizing defense" 503179

Couldn't resist repeating some Manning statements...lmao :)

SSC

SSC
Admin
Inhofe: Obama received Nobel Peace Prize for "de-emphasizing defense" 729264 ..LOL..well said Tyler !!

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
meemoon wrote:Obama was nominated because George Bush was still alive when the deadline for nominations came up. He was voted the prize because Bush was still alive when they voted. Crazy thinking? There is no doubt in my fractured mind that if GW had been dead and gone when the process started, Obama would not have even been on the list. As Krauthamer said: "Eurotrash voting their bowels".

well i had not heard that quote, but its funny, and probably correct, take care,,

If one reads a bit of history about Woodrow Wilson's reception in euroland at the conclusion of WW I, there will be some obvious parallels. The college president and professorial Wilson was seen as a "savior" and all concerned deferred to him. There were tears and cheers when the diplomats approved of and instituted his "League Of Nations". Hopefully, the American people will show the same consideration of the eurocrats as they did then. We refused to join their world government nonsense.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i am just adding this when i pointed out did not agree with all inhofe said about our security, this vid is in september but the article i got it off of is a current russian article wanting an explanation of what it consist of .US defence publication Defense News reported Thursday that Washington might consider Ukraine as part of its new anti-missile programme, and had added the ex-Soviet country "to the list of possible early warning sites." i believe in the military this new system is widely approved of, the vid is only 5 minutes, i saw a illustration of it , it consist of ships , ground radar, missile interceptors,early warning sights, and space satellites as a guidance system i believe, i could be wrong on what part the guidance system is, i cant find the illustration again, this is why i dont agree with the senator on canceling the 2007 model as a bad thing, i think obama is just following what the pentagon wants now,..the 2007 model that part was to go into poland , the threat has changed sence then, take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum