You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
MY WORDS:my mom would wash my mouth out with bar soap, if i said a bad word, actually i forgot what i would say, she did not do it but a few times, but i remember it but she did not leave a bar of soap im my mouth for 10 minutes, she would just wash it out and i guess i got to rinse it out but it did make me think about what i said the next time, take care,

Mom Arrested for Washing Kid's Mouth With Soap
A Florida couple is behind bars for some old school discipline
By TODD WRIGHT
Updated 9:43 AM EDT, Wed, Oct 14, 2009

A Palm Bay woman and her boyfriend were arrested Monday for child abuse after the couple went old school to punish their 8-year-old daughter for swearing.

They washed her mouth out with soap.

We don't know about you, but we would petition President Obama and Congress to make it mandatory for every parent to carry a bar of Irish Spring in their back pockets with all the profanity kids use today.

Police claim Adriyanna Herdener and Wilfredo Rivera went too far by placing a bar of soap in the girl's mouth and letting it stay for 10 minutes. Herdener did not intervene in the discipline.

The girl eventually vomited and Rivera took her to the local hospital, where hospital staff called police.

No one wants a child to be hurt or inhumanely punished, but parents' discipline choices in this country have come down to calling Dr. Phil or hiding the joysticks to the Wii.

Next time your kid has a potty mouth, just give them some gum.
First Published: Oct 13, 2009 1:53 PM EDT

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I never got the bar of soap treatment, but what I did get was a switch on my ass. I had to go out and cut a branch from the hedge and bring it back to my Mom, she would then proceed to swap my bare ass until I was convinced I was wrong in whatever it was that I did.

My Dad would give me the good old fashioned spanking with a baseball bat. (kidding)

My parents were always kind and never abusive in anyway, there were in fact the perfect parents, did everything they were supposed to do, I admire how they handled themselves looking back on it now.

gypsy

gypsy
Both of my parents were strict,if we needed a spanking we got it.or was grounded. I hated that.. we turned out to be damn good kids though LOL

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah, I got spankings too but mostly they would talk with me in a discussion about what I did wrong. I had a good communications relationship with them from a very early age. We saw eye to eye on just about everything. They were always impressed I could talk to them on there "adult" level at such a young age. I was great friends with my Mom and Dad, unlike some parent relationships, I was very in-tune with there thoughts and feelings about life. I always felt lucky in that respect, that I had parents that would respect my views and give me a listen.

gypsy

gypsy
yes that is a good keynote,an advice for parents. mine were fair, they did talk unless it warranted a spanking, a funny thing my Dad would say this is going to hurt me more than you~ I don't think so LOL I didn't get many one trime for smoking~
I was hid behind the shed an looked up my Dad was standing there~ oh Boy!

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I never got the bar of soap treatment, but what I did get was a switch on my ass. I had to go out and cut a branch from the hedge and bring it back to my Mom, she would then proceed to swap my bare ass until I was convinced I was wrong in whatever it was that I did.

My Dad would give me the good old fashioned spanking with a baseball bat. (kidding)

My parents were always kind and never abusive in anyway, there were in fact the perfect parents, did everything they were supposed to do, I admire how they handled themselves looking back on it now.

well i have said this, my mom did the whipping, my dad was only like 2 times and spontaneous with his hand, but my mom would tell me to go to my room and she was going to get one of my dads belts and would be in there in a minute, and she would and hold my arm and use the belt on me as i went around in circles, and always said to stop crying, same thing every time usually for fighting with my sister..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum