You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rush Dumped Empty Rush Dumped Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:11 pm

gypsy

gypsy
http://deadspin.com/5381758/report-limbaugh-dumped-from-potential-rams-ownership-group

My thoughts
YES!!

good For Checkletts!!Schefter!!

According to Adam Schefter, the investment group looking to buy the St. Louis Rams has decided that Rush Limbaugh's money is not worth his baggage and they plan to drop him from their ranks.

As reported on "NFL Live," the group, led by St. Louis Blues chairman (and ex-Knicks boss) Dave Checketts, has come to the not unreasonable conclusion that the NFL will never allow Limbaugh to buy into their league, even as a minority partner, so if they want to have a successful bid they will have to remove him from their plans. After Commissioner Roger Goodell's statements that he did "not want to see those [divisive] comments coming from people who are in a responsible position in the NFL" that pretty much sealed his fate.

Limbaugh has been fighting back against the "state-run media scum" who he claims are fabricating quotes to smear him and conservatism in general. Of course, as Limbaugh himself clearly understands, the truth of what he did or didn't say is irrelevant. He creates a giant PR headache that the NFL does not want and if Checketts wants to own the Rams, he knows what he has to do.

Limbaugh said this earlier today on his radio show:

"I'm not even thinking of exiting. I'm not even thinking of caving. I am not a caver. None of us are. We have been betrayed by too many who have caved. Pioneers take the arrows. We are pioneers. It's a sad thing but our country over 200 years old now needs pioneers all over again, but we do."

Luckily for Rush, someone else will do the caving for him.

Sources: Rush Limbaugh to be out of bid for St Louis Rams [ESPN]
State-Run Media Scum Smear Rush Using Fabricated Quotes [RushLimbaugh.com]

2Rush Dumped Empty Re: Rush Dumped Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
ahh, thats too bad, I like Rush.

3Rush Dumped Empty Re: Rush Dumped Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Me to Tyler..

4Rush Dumped Empty Re: Rush Dumped Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:ahh, thats too bad, I like Rush.
well the way I understood, is that he would cause to much trouble/conflict..

5Rush Dumped Empty Re: Rush Dumped Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:02 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well i have heard some on this, but not really followed it close, when u make urself a lightning rod , these things come witht the territory, but its not important to me one way or the other, i have not listened to him in over 15 years,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum