You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed Empty Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:51 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Last edited by runawayhorses on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total

2Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed Empty Re: Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I have always liked this song,I enjoyed Stafford when he had his show on tv~ that was many moons ago~:)

3Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed Empty Re: Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:55 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:I have always liked this song,I enjoyed Stafford when he had his show on tv~ that was many moons ago~:)
I actually met Jim Stafford when I was a little boy about 16 I guess. He came to our house to see my Mom who was an account and CPA, she was going to do his taxes that year, I was introduced to Jim in her office which was at our house also. I walked thru the office when I knew he was their..lol

He was very nice, a normal looking and acting guy. I shook his hand, said hello, told him I liked his music.. etc, but it was awesome having a celebrity like that in your own house.

4Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed Empty Re: Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:23 pm

gypsy

gypsy
that is awesome,Tyler
on his show he was so funny,loved his humor~ an singing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum