1Yipee!!!!! Empty Yipee!!!!! Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:34 am

gypsy

gypsy
the health reform bill passed~ cheers Yipee!!!!! 592180 Yipee!!!!! 457757

2Yipee!!!!! Empty Re: Yipee!!!!! Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:36 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:the health reform bill passed~ cheers Yipee!!!!! 592180 Yipee!!!!! 457757

dont get to carried away, i think some version will pass the senate but not this one, Olympia Snowe is not for or will support the opt out for states, but she is for the trigger approach , but this thing will change so much it will be hard to keep up with, this is just the green flag not the checkered flag, it has miles to go,

3Yipee!!!!! Empty Re: Yipee!!!!! Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:39 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I know Rosco, but it has got farther than it ever has~ it will pass~

4Yipee!!!!! Empty Re: Yipee!!!!! Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
[quote="rosco 357"]
gypsy wrote:the health reform bill passed~ cheers Yipee!!!!! 592180 Yipee!!!!! 457757

dont get to carried away, i think some version will pass the senate but not this one, Olympia Snowe is not for or will support the opt out for states, but she is for the trigger approach , but this thing will change so much it will be hard to keep up with, this is just the green flag not the checkered flag, it has miles to go,[/quote

You nailed it Rosco, never gonna happen, to many are seeing thru the hidden taxes and cuts..The Dems know 2010 is an election yr. their political future will be down the tubes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]