You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Electric skillet fried chicken Empty Electric skillet fried chicken Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Electric >SKILLET FRIED CHICKEN
3lbs of chicken cut into pieces
1 cup of buttermilk,an chicken into zip lock bag

1 1/4 c.self rising flour flour
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 tbsp. cooking oil

In plastic bag, combine flour, salt paprika, and pepper. Add a few pieces of chicken at a time. Shake to coat. In a 12 inch skillet heat oil.

Add chicken with meaty pieces toward center of skillet. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes turning to brown evenly. Reduce heat, cover tightly, cook 10 to 15 minutes more. Chicken is done when easily pierced with fork. Drain chicken pieces on paper towel.

this is delicious Tyler

2Electric skillet fried chicken Empty Re: Electric skillet fried chicken Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:57 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Sounds great, I'll give it a try. I like the buttermilk idea too, I always used plain milk. Thanks so much. Electric skillet fried chicken 67629

3Electric skillet fried chicken Empty Re: Electric skillet fried chicken Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:43 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
others may know more about this , i have done it long ago, and i forget on what, but u can use plain milk and add a bit of vinegar to the milk and it taste like buttermilk.. but its probably not worth the trouble..
take care

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum