You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite food Empty Favorite food Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:00 pm

gypsy

gypsy
mine is seafood.
crab claws,shrimp , anything sitting on the beach or in a restaurant looking at the beach~~ can't wait for January..

2Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:04 pm

gypsy

gypsy
The first time we went to Gulf shores,we were just touring around,we went to this place called around back..OMG it was fantastic,huge baskets of crab claws//the best seafood i have ever had. Second was rusty's for fried green tomatoes!! Yum!!

3Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I love seafood too, crab, Lobster, etc. But I guess my favorite food is meals like Meatloaf, fried chicken, stuff like that. Good southern meals. But I do love seafood. Its just so expensive these days.

4Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes it is,but I will splurge//I love the foods I cook, but so love others cooking~ like the recipes here put by ssc I have tried most all of them..and trryvill

Last edited by gypsy on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

5Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 pm

gypsy

gypsy
can you imagine us cooking together. the ones who contribute to recipes/it would be a YUM!! Feast

6Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah that would be cool. But with you and SSC's skill's I'll sit it out..lol I am in fact a good cook as you two are, I play it down sometimes, but the fact is I'm a pretty good cook, with the things I know of course. I started cooking at the age of 14, I learned from my mom and Dad many recipes and ways of doing things. I might surprise you with the meals I can prepare, I learned early on. But only the things I wanted to learn.

At my work at the hardware store (Scotty's), I was considered a "cook" by many. Eveyone asked me about cooking all the time because word got around I did a lot of it. I only cooked for my family thou, but learned a lot of recipes. lol

7Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 pm

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:Yeah that would be cool. But with you and SSC's skill's I'll sit it out..lol I am in fact a good cook as you two are, I play it down sometimes, but the fact is I'm a pretty good cook, with the things I know of course. I started cooking at the age of 14, I learned from my mom and Dad many recipes and ways of doing things. I might surprise you with the meals I can prepare, I learned early on. But only the things I wanted to learn.

At my work at the hardware store (Scotty's), I was considered a "cook" by many. Eveyone asked me about cooking all the time because word got around I did a lot of it. I only cooked for my family thou, but learned a lot of recipes. lol

nope, no sitting out

more fun if we all participate.

Rosco is a good cook also/love his cooking~

I started cooking at nine/of course for family/my passion started/like my art/paintings
at a young age,I knew what I loved//well had to get past teenage passion/well maybe/do we ever?

8Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:52 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote: Rosco is a good cook also/love his cooking~

I started cooking at nine/of course for family/my passion started/like my art/paintings
at a young age,I knew what I loved//well had to get past teenage passion/well maybe/do we ever?

how do u know im a good cook, i dont cook much since the divorce, i just cant get into it anymore, so i do frozen things mainly, or the deli hot meals at walmart,

9Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:55 pm

gypsy

gypsy
well because i have tried your recipes you gave me in games an email, I assumed you are from all the times we talked about food~ the past 9years

10Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The way Gypsy said it sounds like shes had your cooking before! lol Favorite food 503179

11Favorite food Empty Re: Favorite food Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
heehee only in my mind..you know what I meant when we talked about food an cooking I figured he was a good cook an he cooked a lot back then LOL

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum