You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Why are my posts not appearing? Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Answer or tell me bye-bye.

2Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Re: Why are my posts not appearing? Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:52 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Your posts ARE appearing Marc,,, you're a member here just like everyone else. No restrictions.

3Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Re: Why are my posts not appearing? Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes I answered your post on chess,Marc

4Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Re: Why are my posts not appearing? Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Oh I see whats up and what you're talking about, I moved your "ches" topic that included IYT in the subject matter to the IYT board.

Make me look as foolish possible. My Bad. Sorry

6Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Re: Why are my posts not appearing? Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:01 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'm not trying to do that Marc, just explaining what I did.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

8Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Re: Why are my posts not appearing? Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:10 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Would you like me to edit your post and add and extra "S" to the topic title?

Seriously, I'll do that if you want. The reason I didn't before was because I thought you might have purposely wrote it that way for whatever reasons you might have. I didn't want to disturb or edit your post in anyway, just wanted to move it.

9Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Actually. it was a KB miitake Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:23 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

10Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Re: Why are my posts not appearing? Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I don't understand your meaning with the "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX". But I'm being nice to you and honest, anyone can see that.

11Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Re: Why are my posts not appearing? Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I will move any topic that is clearly in the wrong place, including yours (and without notifying you about it)... I don't have time for that bullshit. I run the forum and act accordingly without your approval.

Tyler

12Why are my posts not appearing? Empty Im adding the "X's" as "Fill" Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:52 pm

I think was told I could't post without a message. So XXXX to you my good friend.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum