You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Biblical damage, Empty Biblical damage, Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
this new article was mostly pictures, so im only going to post the url, so u can see the pics, some are
unbelievable,it has a couple of videos in it, lots of pics, i have not had time to follow this, yall probably have, so u have seen this. but maybe not these pictures,,
here is the headline inside the article,Haiti earthquake: No food, no water... and gutters running with blood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1243176/Haiti-earthquake-16-Brits-missing-horrifying-new-pictures-reveal-extent-destruction.html

2Biblical damage, Empty Re: Biblical damage, Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:06 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
This is horrible, with Katrina there was a chance to run, these poor people didn't have a chance.
Then you have trash like Pat Robertson commenting Haiti deserved this because they made a pact with the devil.The article was in the rag huffington post.

3Biblical damage, Empty Re: Biblical damage, Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:13 pm

gypsy

gypsy
rosco 357 wrote:this new article was mostly pictures, so im only going to post the url, so u can see the pics, some are
unbelievable,it has a couple of videos in it, lots of pics, i have not had time to follow this, yall probably have, so u have seen this. but maybe not these pictures,,
here is the headline inside the article,Haiti earthquake: No food, no water... and gutters running with blood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1243176/Haiti-earthquake-16-Brits-missing-horrifying-new-pictures-reveal-extent-destruction.html

Oh my God! so awful//
the local news/red cross said sending money was the best thing to do~ I did, everyone who reads this please do that also..if you can,I know times are tough..

this was our first port to go to on our cruise,but now it has been canceled,and suppose to reroute us to a new port~ God Bless these people it is such a poor country..
our daughter had missionary friends,there but thank God they are ok

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum