You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man died after watching Avatar - doctor Empty Man died after watching Avatar - doctor Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
MY words, well who knows, but it was interesting, it has picture of ppl in china watching it with the 3d glasses,
Man died after watching Avatar - doctor
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/man-died-after-watching-avatar/story-e6frfmvr-1225821333043

* Man starts to feel unwell during movie
* Dies 11 days later
* "First death linked to Avatar"

A 42-year-old Taiwanese man with a history of high blood pressure has died of a stroke likely triggered by over-excitement from watching the blockbuster Avatar in 3D, a doctor says.

The man, identified only by his surname Kuo, started to feel unwell during the screening earlier this month in the northern city of Hsinchu and was taken to hospital.

Mr Kuo, who suffered from hypertension, was unconscious when he arrived at the Nan Men General Hospital and a scan showed that his brain was haemorrhaging, emergency room doctor Peng Chin-chih said today.

"It's likely that the over-excitement from watching the movie triggered his symptoms,'' the doctor said.

Mr Kuo died 11 days later from the brain haemorrhage, and the China Times newspaper said it was the first death linked to watching James Cameron's science-fiction epic Avatar.

Film blogging sites have reported complaints of headaches, dizziness, nausea and blurry eyesight from viewers of Avatar and other movies rich in 3D imagery.

gypsy

gypsy
Wow! was it that Graphic? has anyone here watched it?
my grands have, I will ask them~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum