You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Empty Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy

2Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Empty Re: Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:06 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
this is not important but looking at the hank vid, it looks like a vcr that need the tracking adjusted, to get that line of snow out, i do that to mine especially if i record on one vcr and play it on another, the tracking needs adjusting, im just rambling, take care

3Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Empty Re: Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I agree it looks like a vcr tracking issue. Someone whoever uploaded that video to their computer, didn't know enough to adjust the tracking. Good grief, I would not have uploaded that. I don't do vcr to computer anyway, I only do disks. I haven't used a vcr in years, don't ever expect to again either. I'm all digital now. lol

4Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Empty Re: Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I got it here on line it said rare video >thaz all i know?? Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! 440643

5Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Empty Re: Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
no biggie, it was from 83 someone may have recorded it in 83 and saved it, not a problem, just me rambling

6Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Empty Re: Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I wouldn't want that video problem associated with my name, I only want to upload (to youtube or another video host) high quality videos if any (videos I make). Its a reflection of your abilities. To post a bad tracking video from a VCR is not something I want to do or get involved in. But I do however appreciate some bad videos I have seen. I just don't want to do it, and I won't, That's all I'm saying. I stay High-tech, end of story.. lmao Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! 503179

7Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Empty Re: Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:21 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Gosh Guys!! delete it lol

I went to a Hank Jr concert//he is rowdy//lhis crowds is lots of motorcycle.
I like his music/not particularly his beliefs.
he has one of those versatile music voices, his scale is enormous/off the wall

and I love him!! lol

8Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Empty Re: Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:29 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
No I was talking about what I would consider uploading myself, I like old and bad video's too. What I was saying was what I would ever consider uploading, I will only do high quality video only. Your video you posted is just fine, I just would not have uploaded it to any video host in that condition (I know you didn't upload it) that's not the point..

I have videos I've downloaded that aren't that great but its all that was available, I just won't "upload" a bad looking video.

Upload does not mean posting it on this forum, it means uploading to Youtube or another video host. Rolling Eyes

This may come as a shock to you, but the general public uploads videos to these sites like youtube. What you see for example on YouTube is the result of peoples uploads, what they chose to upload. "Quality" is there responsibility.

9Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Empty Re: Hank it up all my Rowdy friendss~~!! Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:51 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Thank you, I thought I had done something wrong//[i] need to get with program! cheers

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum