You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Democratic Strategist Said White House Should've Acted Quickly: 'We're About to Die Down Here'
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Politics/bp-oil-spill-political-headache-obama-democrats-slam/story?id=10746519

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I think the reason Obama hasn't taken charge of this oil spill and put the best people in charge is because he doesn't really know what to do yet. He doesn't have enough Info from his informants to make a national decision and speech which will happen on Friday. This has been a slow reaction, and response from this president Obama to this disaster. He was in California today doing BS. I don't know why he won't take this situation by the horns and deal with it now. But my guess is he wants more info before he makes a decision and addresses the nation about it.

If I were president, I would have been there within 24 hrs and kicked BP off of the US in every oil drill site they have that are in our waters and anywhere else that is associated with the US. I would then bring in the biggest minds in the oil business and work out a plan to stop this oil leak. I would totally take over and stop BP and kick them out of our United States. Tell them you aren't good enough to fix this situation. Tell the company they ain't getting the oil stopped or the clean up done so you can't drill in our waters anymore. I'd tell them to forget doing business with the US anymore, you have already ruined your reputation in many Americans eyes. Most Americans will not buy your gas or anything else you produce. The oil is still leaking out a monstrous amount of oil a day, and you can't stop it. This is unacceptable. They are totally incompetent.

Its time to bring in the professionals and get this oil leak capped. BP isn't getting it done. They are not good at what they do. They are babies in the oil business and they hire people that are not good, obviously. I would then advise the American people to not go to BP anymore to get your gas. And if you find out or (learn) BP is supplying some other company don't get your gas their either. BP is ruined as far as I'm concerned, spiritually, and emotionally in the American people. Lets show BP we don't want there unprofessional drilling practices anywhere near our nation. That's what I'm going to do.

And I hope Obama gets on this quick. But I know he needs his info first and get all the facts to make a decision. We'll see what happens Friday when Obama supposedly address this issue and make a decision. I would have reacted quicker however and did the obvious thing to do at time, just work the problem. First order of business would be to Kick BP off the US. Then take control with our own best minds in the business and cap it.

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
In case you didn't know, BP is a British energy company.

The US needs to take over this mess.

gypsy

gypsy
I agree,I have read where Obama is taking over//I hope every SOB,is punished to the hilt
!!for this catastrophe, **You Know there is no accidents**it is man made F**k ups!! someone did not follow through,or do their job!!

Halli burton.Bp and the Bush administration for not having enough regulation

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep i knew this was British petroleum. i dont trade there but i pass one coming home from work, i hope the mud and concrete works, bp as u know use to be gulf gas , so now the gulf is in trouble, ironic, aint it, ,,,i have not studied the company, so even though it say british, it might be part owned by american companies,i would Wikipedia it but i dont have time right now, , take care

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:I agree,I have read where Obama is taking over//I hope every SOB,is punished to the hilt
!!for this catastrophe, **You Know there is no accidents**it is man made F**k ups!! someone did not follow through,or do their job!!

Halli burton.Bp and the Bush administration for not having enough regulation

i posted somewhere there were big wigs on the oil platform when this went off , a gas bubble as i understand, it will be investigated probably by several ppl including a congress committee . as long as man makes machinery thing will go wrong, there are thousands of oil platforms over the gulf, there is a good history of no mishaps even during katrina, which was what they worried about back then, i dont think the gas bubble thing could have been stoped, i could be wrong, but i wonder if there should have been more cutoff in case of a blowout, but anyway, good history or not this is a catastrophe. i hope the top kill works, i dont think u can blame bush, lol, keep trying gyp, lol congress would be more to blame than bush, anyway,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The gas bubble could have been predicted and avoided using computers and safeguards put in place in case that happened. They simply did not do it right. Computers could have automatically shutdown the oil by pre-programmed safeguards. I stand by my assessment that BP did not do a good job and is incompetent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BP

Another thought I have is this. Its obvious no one (BP) can drill in the oceans without it spilling and ruining the environment and killing everything in its path. So I say stop drilling in the oceans until you learn how to do it safely. Obviously they don't know how yet. Quit drilling in the oceans, period. I know a lot of people think we need the oil right now, but not at the expense of ruining our environment. We have other ways to do better than oil.

New alternative energy is the answer. Screw oil, the only problem is, the oil executives have high influences in government, and is why we still need the oil. They want us dependent on there oil. It makes them money. The truth is we can run this country using water as fuel. We have the tech. But we can't use it because the powerful oil executives don't want it. They run this country and others, along with other rich companies. We have to break this power they are using against us, and allow our science to dictate our future means on energy. The oil executives like things just the way they are, us dependent on them and there bank accounts fat. They have the power to keep it that way with their influences in Washington, and the world. They buy people off, make them rich as long as they vote in their favor and do what they say. They are the real power in the world. Until we realize that and demand alternative energy be used in place of oil, things will continue as always. More oil spills, more damaging of the environment, more crap.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum