You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1jimmy buffet concert Empty jimmy buffet concert Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Jimmy Buffet as u may know is putting on a concert in gulf shores and orange beach AL, the tickets went in 10 minutes, i think they were free and now i hear they are selling on ebay, for a nice sum, anyway, he must love the coast, u know i posted his song bama breeze, my sister went last week and the beach was nice, i think they had some days this week, it got worse, but my sister said that storm in i think the south gulf is suppose to pull the oil away from the beach for a while, but we shall see, i know the ppl are working hard. and really pushing going to the beach, here is the url for the daily beach report, the lady that give is is not bad on the eyes either, lol,my sister heard u can get a good price on a condo rent, take care. check this url, its what ppl here check ..
http://www.thebeachfacts.com/

2jimmy buffet concert Empty Re: jimmy buffet concert Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:36 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
my sister told me today, there is a restaurant on the back waters named lu lu's that they go to, and its owned by jimmy buffets sister in gulf shores, so that is one connection he has..

3jimmy buffet concert Empty Re: jimmy buffet concert Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:25 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like Jimmy Buffet,a few years back we ate at his Resturant ,in Nee Orleans. AND SHOPPED AT THE JIMMY BUFFET SHOP, JUST HAPPENED TO BE LUCKY, HE WAS SIGNING SHIRTS AND CD'S so I got a signed shirt, and cd.

4jimmy buffet concert Empty Re: jimmy buffet concert Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I like Jimmy Buffet too,. its GREAT HES DOING THIS!!! lol

I never seen him live before but I like his music and style. He sings about Florida a lot.

5jimmy buffet concert Empty Re: jimmy buffet concert Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:58 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
Montgomery Gentry is going to have a concert at the wharf, in gulf shore, it was on the beach report url in this topic,but unlike jimmy buffet, this is a paid thing,there will be the gulf shores fireworks show i think,but i think its at the wharf but not sure, anyway, i like the url beach report, just to keep abreast of how its going, and its easy,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum