You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i was reading to see if halliburton was at any fault in the deep water horizon, the Australian spill is under review, but it would seem from this copy and paste off the Wikipedia. that burton wanted bp to do it right, and it would seem BP took short cuts, after burton warned them,, im not going into other issues around iraq , one could go on without any clear answer on other issues, but on this explosion it seems easy to see BP is at fault, as follows:

Halliburton staff were employed on the Transocean operated Deepwater Horizon oil rig in the Mexican Gulf. Halliburton staff completed cementation of the final production well 20 hours prior to the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explosion, but had not yet set the final cement plug. [50] Halliburton advised BP to install numerous devices to make sure the pipe was centered in the well before pumping cement, otherwise, the cement might develop small channels that gas could squeeze through. In an April 18 report to BP, Halliburton warned that if BP didn't use more centering devices, the well would likely have "a SEVERE gas flow problem." Still, BP decided to install fewer of the devices than Halliburton recommended—six instead of 21. [51] An investigation is underway as to the cause of the Australia spill. -------------- my words now,the rising gas bubble that expanded as it rose to less ocean pressure i think was the problem of the explosion, anyway it would seem the fault is purely with BP, and boycotting bp does no good, they only own 200 stations nation wide, the thousands of others are owned by individuals that have ironclad agreements they have to buy their oil from BP. so it would be the little guy that sunk his life savings into buying a small business that would be hurt. and as we all know u never know whos oil is being sold, to who, its a shell game.. i read u can get citgo and thats from hugo chavez, i get jet pep, they are near the house and numerous here, and the best price. but i have no idea whos oil was refined to make it. most all gas here has ethanol.. so i run lucas upper cylinder lubricant with fuel injector cleaner everytime i get gas, i keep lucas here .. u only use 3 oz, per 10 gallons, and a 32 oz bottle under 10 bucks, i burn about 7 or 8 gallons of gas a week, when working 4 shifts a week,

gypsy

gypsy
One thing?? BP was only leasing?? right// halibuton constructed it!! right or wrong

Iwill continue to boycott/bp an promote a legal sue against haliburton

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i know u dont like the company because of cheney ., who i think sold his part, but read the reason i posted , i did not expect u to agree, what u said does not matter , it would seem by what is posted BP was calling the shots, as per Wikipedia, i just posted why the explosion, i know its all a cheney thing with u, he will not live much longer, i could care less about cheney and burton, i only wanted to read what happened,about the explosion, and that is what was on the encyclopedia, i will not post on this again, its self explanatory,

gypsy

gypsy
what I say does matter

excuse me!!!
:)as what you say does/
Both parties BP/Haliburton.should be prosecuted

you are right,dick cheny//will pay/one way /or the other

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:what I say does matter

excuse me!!!
:)as what you say does/
Both parties BP/Haliburton.should be prosecuted

you are right,dick cheny//will pay/one way /or the other

dick cheney will not pay for this, he is not involved, i think he sold his part of burton . i meant he is in bad health, but maybe not that bad,. leasing the place they drilled by bp has nothing to do with the explosion, all i posted was burton wanted to do it right but bp overrulled them, i dont think burton will be touched on this one bit it actually made burton look good, , bp will take the hit for not letting them use 21 centering devices and only let them use 6, , i should not have said what u say does not matter, im not sure why i said that, i probably just made a mistake thinking something else.but anyway, no need to speculate it all will come out, actually i have not read anything about burton in the news, only BP,i said i will not post on this again . i will not now, it will all play out, burton will continue to do well, i think i read they or bp is drilling a new well off the coast of africa i think it is,, oh well it will play out, lets hope the relief wells they are drilling do the job, take care,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum