You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1E-Whale in the Gulf Empty E-Whale in the Gulf Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:09 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well here goes a big hearted try at skimming the oil. So glad the red tape was finally cut. Maybe if the big O would stay off the golf course and tend to business the ship wouldn't have been detained in Norfolk wasting precious time.

2E-Whale in the Gulf Empty Re: E-Whale in the Gulf Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:33 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
You can't blame this on the big O. He didn't do it. I blame bp.

oh btw, here's a good book - "The Big O: Orgasms: How to Have Them, Give Them, and Keep Them Coming" E-Whale in the Gulf 440643

http://www.amazon.com/Big-Orgasms-Have-Them-Coming/dp/0767907485

3E-Whale in the Gulf Empty Re: E-Whale in the Gulf Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
SSC wrote:Well here goes a big hearted try at skimming the oil. So glad the red tape was finally cut. Maybe if the big O would stay off the golf course and tend to business the ship wouldn't have been detained in Norfolk wasting precious time.

i saw this on cnn before i went to the lake , the best i remember is the coast guard had to approve the hugh ship, it showed it and how it worked, but it took a mile radius around to to be safe since it was so big, so the coast guard was studying it working around the well and the other smaller ships, but i have been gone and did not see any tv, so not sure what happened, , take care,

4E-Whale in the Gulf Empty Re: E-Whale in the Gulf Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
I don't blame the spill on Obama the lack of inspections on the deep water rigs has been on going since they were built and strange since the closer rigs are inspected up to several times a month.
What I blame on Big O is his lack of leadership . Where was he the first almost 3 weeks into the spill. Thad Allen can only do so much.
Then Big O realizes there is a huge outcry towards him and here he comes a photo op a week. He doesn't know shit from shinola obviously.
The A WHALER ( I mistakenly called it the E-WHALER ) was held up due to the Jones Act. as have been many other skimmers offered by other countries. The A WHALER is Taiwanese. Only a presidential order can allow out of country workers as the Jones Act protects the unions. Bush also signed to allow workers to assist in Katrina.
The ship the the length of 3 1/2 football fields with 12 intake lines per side. I hope it works as now there is another potential storm brewing by Cuba.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum