You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Empty carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:43 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran

2carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Empty Re: carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:46 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
wow, anyone could always see she since her start,, perfect beautiful teeth, i heard she worked out, if she keep that up she will have some tina turner legs, but she can stop they look goooood now, if she keeps her personnel life undercontrol which i would imagine she will, her career will have many decades of longevity, like dolly and others, she has the pipes, i think if nothing has changed she is dating some pro quarterback???

3carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Empty Re: carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:06 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Carrie Underwood married hockey player Mike Fisher last Saturday

4carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Empty Re: carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:26 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:Carrie Underwood married hockey player Mike Fisher last Saturday

well kiss my ass, i was in sports anyway, thanks for setting me straight, take care,

5carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Empty Re: carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:30 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL

6carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Empty Re: carrie underwood,, UNDO IT Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
everytime u post i have to watch that babe sing , how am to sleep, lmao, nite

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum