You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama - trading places Empty Obama - trading places Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:10 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Obama - trading places 729264

2Obama - trading places Empty Re: Obama - trading places Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:24 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol, someone got a funny clip from that movie to marry it into that joke.. that was funny,, and i also enjoyed that movie and have watched it on network tv many times, i liked jamie lee curtis, in the movie she was hot,

3Obama - trading places Empty Re: Obama - trading places Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Jamie lee curtis is gay, but i like her, didn't particularly care for the movie,

4Obama - trading places Empty Re: Obama - trading places Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:38 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:lol, someone got a funny clip from that movie to marry it into that joke.. that was funny,, and i also enjoyed that movie and have watched it on network tv many times, i liked jamie lee curtis, in the movie she was hot,
Yes I made it, its my creation and handy work..lol I used programs on my computer to put it together. It was a funny idea I had so I acted on it. It took about 10 minutes to do. But I won't upload it to youtube, I made it just for here.

5Obama - trading places Empty Re: Obama - trading places Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 am

SSC

SSC
Admin
Tyler, that is soo funny, great job on putting it together. lol!

6Obama - trading places Empty Re: Obama - trading places Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:09 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
SSC wrote:Tyler, that is soo funny, great job on putting it together. lol!
Thanks, I just watched it again..lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum