You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TS BONNIE Empty TS BONNIE Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:12 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Well looks like she is getting her act together, that red cone the Weather channel has sure looks like it is headed over my house...guess we'll see, I really don't look for it to be much more than some gusty winds and rain-rain-rain.

2TS BONNIE Empty Re: TS BONNIE Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yes cnn talked about clouds between where it is coming off florida and what is inbetween it and LA is shearing the top off, dont think as of now it will be very bad, an upper level system west of it is doing the shear of the top.. its tearing it apart, it may by 11 pm i guess change to a tropical depression , but we shall see, and im just listening to the cnn guy

3TS BONNIE Empty Re: TS BONNIE Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:37 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
If anything it will be a rain maker, we are in warnings for wind but not sure how it will reform back in the gulf.

4TS BONNIE Empty Re: TS BONNIE Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:19 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
it looks like its headed straight for u ssc, i think like 45 mile an hour winds, but i wonder how that will put the oil, but since the cap has been on they have been reporting the skimmer ships have been not seeing much oil, but who know whats under the surface, anyway, batten down the hatches, as u have had to do so many time, seems like new orleans for the last few years has been a weather magnet, take care and good luck,

5TS BONNIE Empty Re: TS BONNIE Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:49 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
We got some of it today but it is past us now and heading towards Louisiana. We suffered no damage or power outages in our area. Stay safe SSC. I'll be watching the radar.

6TS BONNIE Empty Re: TS BONNIE Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:57 am

gypsy

gypsy
Glad it is past y'all Tyler and your safe,

7TS BONNIE Empty Re: TS BONNIE Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:01 pm

SSC

SSC
Admin
Not much so far, some rain and a breeze, it is pretty well died out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum