You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hillbilly Empty Hillbilly Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Hillbilly
Wed Sep 08, 2010 at 02:36:50 AM EDTI thought this interesting~

http://hillbillyreport.org/showDiary.do;jsessionid=52B3E706A1D36D380E43797FAC11C48A?diaryId=1944

We here at Hillbilly Report have done our ground work to expose the phony agenda of the extreme Right Wing with photos and videos and we've discovered it's not the Independents, moderate Republicans or Democrats looking to burn everything they don't agree with. It's the folks that claim to have morality on their side and seem have the need to drag the rest of us down to their immoral level.
Hillbilly :: Wake Up Kentucky! We Are The Moral Majority!

These are the same folks that fought Health Care reform tooth and nail and sided with the insurance companies, in their efforts to take advantage of least of us. Kyler Van Nocker is just one example of their lack of concern for the least of us.
This 2010 Kentucky Senate race is not about Democrats and Republicans, it's about common sense and right wing radical nonsense. Nonsense like privatizing Social Security, allowing Medicare to die on the vine and of all things telling us we need to work harder for less.
Voters here in Kentucky have a real choice in this 2010 Senate Race. I know who I'll be voting for and if you take the time to view our videos and photos, I believe we'll be voting for the same person, Jack Conway

2Hillbilly Empty KENTUCKY Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:58 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Kentucky
Love this state//even though,I am Missouri/born

y&ES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum