You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some of Dick's Recent Articles Empty Some of Dick's Recent Articles Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:54 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i posted this about morris, since he knows more about politics than most anyone i can think of, he worked as u know extensively with Clinton,, but the outcome of the midterms are almost upon us, so no need to argue, its like arguing who will win a ball game, just watch the game, take care

About Dick Morris
Dick handled the winning campaigns for President Bill Clinton, Republican Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott, Pete Wilson of California and more than 30 other major political candidates. Today, Morris focuses his energies as a media commentator and author. He pens regular columns for the New York Post, Newsmax, the Hill Magazine and dozens of publications. Many of these columns are published via DickMorris.com’s e-mail list. Dick Morris, along with his wife Eileen McGann, is the author of numerous New York Times best-selling books, including his latest, “Fleeced: How Barack Obama, Media Mockery of Terrorist Threats, Liberals Who Want to Kill Talk Radio, the Do-Nothing Congress, Companies That Help Iran, and Washington Lobbyists for Foreign Governments Are Scamming Us . . . and What to Do About It.

Some of Dick's Recent Articles
Mid-Term Elections
ADVICE TO GOP CANDIDATES: AVOID ADJECTIVES, NOUNS ARE GOOD ENOUGH
There is no need, this year, to load up negative ads with adjectives painting your opponents as evil, big spenders in the thrall of the DC establishment. The simple facts of your opponents’ voting records are enough to defeat them. Just the facts, ma’am.

WILL HOUSE DEMS RISK A ROUT?
With Republican prospects looking ever better for this fall, the House Democratic Campaign Committee and the PACs that follow its lead face tough triage decisions: Who will they fund?

THE TEA PARTY RESCUES AMERICA
For a decade, the left owned the streets. Subsidized by George Soros and energized by the Clinton impeachment in the 90s and the Iraq War since, it dominated the Internet and grass roots campaigning. Michael Moore’s movies – however misguided – enthused their ranks and catalyzed their efforts. ACORN worked to commit massive voter fraud in the guise of stimulating voter turnout and the New Black Panthers worked to intimidate those with whom they disagreed. President Barack Obama was the result.

Immigration
IMMIGRATION DECISION WILL ERODE OBAMA SUPPORT
When Judge Susan Bolton granted an injunction halting the enforcement of key provisions of the Arizona immigration enforcement law, she ruled in favor of the Justice Department’s position, but against the president’s political interest.

OBAMA’S IMMIGRATION HYPOCRISY
When Obama could have passed comprehensive immigration reform – when he still had 60 Senate Democrats – he didn’t lift a finger to push it. Now that he can’t pass it – it is too late in the year, he doesn’t have 60 votes, and many Democrats will defect – he aggressively pushes it in a national speech.

OBAMA COURTS LATINOS BY SUING ARIZONA
Why is President Obama suing to invalidate the Arizona law on illegal immigration? Why is he incurring the enmity of even his own Democratic Congressmen from the Phoenix and Tucson areas by trying to kill a law that two-thirds of Arizona and a similar proportion of America as a whole supports?

Economy
WHY WE NEED TO LET STATES GO BROKE
Federal Band-Aids won’t cover the fiscal problems of such states as New York, California, Michigan and Connecticut forever. State bankruptcy and fundamental restructuring of state and local finance — and labor relations — is at hand.

THE COMING CATASTROPHE: STATE GOVERNMENTS
As Congress reconvenes next week to pass a $26 billion bailout of state and local governments entombed in their own deficits, we witness a foretaste of the crisis that will be the central event of the first half of next year: the collapse of state governments.

REFORM STATE PENSIONS NOW
The Greek fiscal crisis is going to come to the United States next year via the vulnerable state governments of (at least) California, Michigan and New York. Look for these states to descend once more on Washington DC with their tin cups seeking additional federal subsidies, disguised as stimulus payments. But…with Republicans in control of both Houses (bet on it) they will meet a frosty reception on Capitol Hill. While Obama will try to pass the subsidies, the GOP will turn them down. The American people – from the other 47 states – will ask why they should reward state irresponsibility with federal dollars.

Obama
MICHELLE’S TRAVELS WILL TRIGGER BACKLASH
During the early Clinton years — 1993 and 1994 — the first couple vacationed in Martha’s Vineyard hobnobbing with celebrities and cruising on Ted Kennedy’s yacht. The result was that during each of the two summers, as they into the surf, so they dived in the polls. The last drop, after the summer of 1994, played a role in their loss of their Congressional majorities a few months later. Now Michelle Obama is making the same mistake…and at a worse time.

WIKILEAKS AFGHAN PAPERS KILLING OBAMA
As we suggested in our recent column, the new Gallup/USA Today poll confirms that Obama’s ratings have collapsed as a result of the WikiLeaks release of Afghan War memos. Down from 46% in the most recent poll, Obama’s job approval has plunged to 41% — the lowest it has ever been in any major poll.

RACIAL POLITICS BLOWS UP IN OBAMA’S FACE
Whenever race is mentioned, it hurts Barack Obama’s presidency. The very basis of his presidency is that he is the post racial president. Now he finds himself knee-deep into racial politics.

2Some of Dick's Recent Articles Empty Re: Some of Dick's Recent Articles Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:30 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran

Dick Morris is

Post gypsy Today at 8:04 pm
Is a Dickhead in my opinion,I don't trust a word he writes~meant to put on reply to Rosc article..

i moved this so i would make more sense , i know its not the correct way , but it works for me,

3Some of Dick's Recent Articles Empty Re: Some of Dick's Recent Articles Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:38 pm

gypsy

gypsy
thanks, just clicked wrong place/works for me also:) Take care!

4Some of Dick's Recent Articles Empty Dick Morris Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 am

gypsy

gypsy
then he screwed Clinton/'///he is not a good guy!!!

5Some of Dick's Recent Articles Empty Re: Some of Dick's Recent Articles Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:11 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:then he screwed Clinton/'///he is not a good guy!!!

good has nothing to do with it, he is knowledgeable about politics, his resume is very deep and long is why the article stated his experience .. being a good guy is irrelevant. what he predicts may be. its just food for thought, he does not control anything, just giving opinions on how he thinks it will go, as they all do, but how it goes it goes, nothing u can do about it either, can u make ur state be a democratic state, ur state will go republican, also, as will mine,

6Some of Dick's Recent Articles Empty Re: Some of Dick's Recent Articles Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:44 pm

gypsy

gypsy
That is what is wrong Politics, and the Good guys/'gals will win eventually. our states must be very stupid if they vote back in the same Bad guys that have screwed this nation.. like McConnell ,sessions,Boehner and Newt all of them need voted out and the dems that are just for politics and not for the people.ok I have vented enough..

7Some of Dick's Recent Articles Empty Re: Some of Dick's Recent Articles Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:36 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
newt has not held office in many years, unless u have heard he may run again, but u are not in the majority in ur state, i expect the same ones in ur state if they run and dont retire will win. nothing will change here, because the ppl here agree with the ppl they vote for.. its a conservative state as most southern states are, but i will not post again , the election will answer it all, i do expect u to be disapointed, but again i maybe wrong, im not arguing just saying how i think it will turn out is all. i dont want to see healthcare law changed back, im just saying what is being said on what the republicans are saying on tv, if they take congress back which is predicted , but to what extent that will be remains to be seen. im on ur side but im just being realistic. but i can be wrong, we shall see.. hope im wrong

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum