You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Empty Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:54 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

Florida Vs Alabama 2010

SAT 8 PM CBS

whoever loses between rosco and me uses this avatar for one week.

Florida Vs Alabama 2010 RichardSimmonsavatar

2Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Empty Re: Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Good Luck to both,may the best team win!!:)

3Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Empty Re: Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:20 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
congrats, I'm now the flaming homosexual for one week. Florida Vs Alabama 2010 440643

4Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Empty Re: Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 am

fastdrummer

fastdrummer
Nice photo Tyler..
I had no idea you were... ahem.... "that way"
;)

5Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Empty Re: Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:09 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
lol,., tyler, i dont like to cut down teams, because any team as i have said in the sec especially can have a bad day, and most sec teams are good enough to take advantage, in this game its hard to tell if bama had a good game or florida had a bad nite, or a bit of both, but one thing i will say, i posted a birmingham new article, after one of floridas first games, i think u offered the avatar after that post, where kevin scarbinsky, said something weeks ago about floridas snapping, i was curious about that , as to what going on, if urban meher (sp) will stick with his center or not, he did snap it bad, but bama i think will have a bad week , and they have some tough games, auburn if getting better and better, and we play lsu and play south carolina next week, but i hope we can be in the sec champ game, if it auburn that would kill me, they are in the west, and have a really big and good quarerback that runs the ball and gets big numbers, but it was just one of those nites, bama played hard, but i would have liked to see trent and ingram have some bigger runs than they did, i did like Maze who was a highschool quarterback throw the touchdown out of the wildcat formation to i think the tight end, but a surprising nite for sure, maybe we will get a chance to play again in atlanta, so good luck in all ur games coming up,we have very young team , but our quarterback will be gone, macaron is good that will take his place but may not be the leader we have now, take care any way again hope we meet in atlanta, but the auburn ppl here are getting cocky,

6Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Empty Re: Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:24 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
ps there was no excuse for the bama player that intercepted out of bounds throwing the ball down on the ground in front of the official and drew a 15 yard penatly, u can bet saban will have his ass,he cost the whole team , thats one think as a young person that grew up with bear bryant most my early years, i dont see a bear bryant player doing that, but players now are not like they were then, bear even made them all wear crimson blazers and a tie, when traveling, but player now probalby would balk and not go to a school that strict as bear was,i remember one of bears saying on his tv show and where ever he talked he always talked about class, and playing with class, to hand the ball to a official and to help the other player up, then tell him u will be right back, and if u scored act as if u have been there before, show class, different times though , as all kids seem more rebellious

7Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Empty Re: Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:04 am

gypsy

gypsy
Sorry Tyler on your teams loss

8Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Empty Re: Florida Vs Alabama 2010 Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:05 am

gypsy

gypsy
Congrats Rosc~ on your win

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum