You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Empty Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:32 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran

2Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Empty Re: Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
For fathers day,???

3Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Empty Re: Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
well my boss was in vietnam and he says that ," i love the smell of napalm in the morning" all the time, he said he liked his time in vietnam, thats why i thougth of it, i saw the clip when doing the suzieQ helicopter scene,

4Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Empty Re: Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
You know Rosco that is sad

with all our viet nam soldiers went through,,you can make a commet like that???? I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WAS A HELICOPTER PILOT picked up wounded soldiers.. it is a memory,most would liketo forget~

5Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Empty Re: Apocalypse Now - smell of napalm Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:13 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:You know Rosco that is sad

with all our viet nam soldiers went through,,you can make a commet like that???? I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WAS A HELICOPTER PILOT picked up wounded soldiers.. it is a memory,most would liketo forget~

i just posted a clip from a very popular movie years ago. its a famous quote, from robert duvall, ppl say it alot, what does robert duval in a movie, have to do with ur friend, did u not watch the movie, sad can be debatable on who is sad,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum