You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 21]

151Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:21 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
candy give brian my best and a speedy recovery. i know this is not the place but about caps i had a cousins husband, he took the phone number off of 18 wheelers, everyone he saw, even when we went on vacation together, and he wrote the companies asking for a cap. if they would, a nice letter, some did not do it but a ton sent him caps , tee shirts etc. and he had so many caps he had to build shelfs in the basement to put all of them, some were really nice caps, i wear a cap most all the time, when i go out, i like black ones the best, i have a black one with an alabama elephant head on the front i like the best and ofcouse i have crimson colored alabama caps, sorry to put this here, but we were talking caps, and most all of yall saw me in a cap standing by my truck, ,take care,

152Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:26 am

gypsy

gypsy

Candy I wish Brian a speedy healing~

153Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Elements

Thanks Gypsy,,he feels like Toulouse Trek....
Just crawling about on his knees ...getting a wheel chair for him Sunday.
Lots of swelling and bruising,,,more than one steel plate fell on him.
Big long cut on the other leg.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

154Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Next Clue: They are good at heating a room. Some people have one in each room of there house, some just one room.

155Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Radiators

156Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:36 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Next Clue: Some of them run on electricity, and some kerosene.

157Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Parafin oil lamps ....Kerosene...very combustable..

158Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:46 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 795327

They can be a fire hazard but now days they make them with more safety features. It they turn over or tipped they will shut off automatically.

159Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:39 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Kerosene heater

160Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:45 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
close, and they do make them that use Kerosene, and some run on electricity. I'm sure you've owned one before or still do now. Its a word that describes these things. Its a _ _

Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 1096323377_4239280824_thumbnail

161Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Tylers shaver

what the hell is it..
not got this...

162Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:41 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
OK, its a Space Heater

Someone else go next.

163Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
space heater..never had one
but they use propane or gas or electricity.

164Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Thin round and silver is this object

165Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:09 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Necklace

166Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Not Necklace

Thin round and silver is this object. Has a hole in the middle.
shiny almost like a mirror...

(Note you can delete any of the videos I send if you want to..I don't mind.)

167Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:(Note you can delete any of the videos I send if you want to..I don't mind.)
Where are you sending them and why in hell would I delete them???

168Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:
Candy Cottingham wrote:(Note you can delete any of the videos I send if you want to..I don't mind.)

I don't know ...not understand...thought they might be taking up valuable room on your site.

169Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Candy Cottingham wrote:
runawayhorses wrote:

I don't know ...not understand...thought they might be taking up valuable room on your site.

No not at all. You aren't uploading anything to this site and taking up any of my space, you are linking to youtube. They hold the videos not this server.

As far as space for topics goes, there is a endless supply. It can go on forever.

170Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran

Picture Cube

I have just learnt it the cube will not take gifs...

I may have a screw or a Dll missing...

My object is about 2" Diametor..I just measured it with my thumb.

171Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:25 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Not even the cube takes up space on this site. You can't take up space on this sites server because you can't upload anything to it. No one can upload anything to this sites server but me. Well wait a minute, members are allowed to upload 1 Avatar at a limited size 64 KB. When you replace your avatar the old one is deleted automatically. I have unlimited space for members Avatars. I could have 1,000,000,000 members all with Avatars and it wouldn't matter at all. It doesn't cost me a dime. It might interest you to know I could enable members to upload attachments to there posts, there would be a link you could click that would read "upload attachment" and it would be added to your post. Just like in email. You could upload pics, videos, programs, just about anything. But I don't want that feature here so I keep it disabled. I don't want the headache of worrying about what members might upload to this server. So no one can upload anything to this sites server but me. Members are allowed to upload 1 Avatar if they want. Of course I can upload anything I want and as much as I want, as it should be. I need to in order to run this forum correctly.

Candy Cottingham wrote:Thin round and silver is this object. Has a hole in the middle.
shiny almost like a mirror...
Japanese Coin - 50 Yen

172Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
No not a Yen ..good guess...

Thinner than a Yen...4 " Diameter...used for storage

thanks for info...all understood

173Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:49 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Wow I don't know, someone else will have to take a stab at it I'm all out of guesses at this point.

How bout it rosco or Gypsy do you have any idea? lol

174Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:53 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
yep i have known from the second clue, im pretty sure, but i dont know the name, i hate to embarrass my self if im wrong, drs dont use them here much now but may in europe but i think its the round reflector the dr wears on his head that he looks through that gathers light and shines it on what he is looking at, its been 30 years since i have had a dr wear one, but i never knew a name for it, and i may be wrong, and i did not have a name and still dont

175Clue Game (guess the answer) - Page 7 Empty Re: Clue Game (guess the answer) Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:38 am

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
rosco 357 wrote:yep i have known from the second clue, im pretty sure, but i dont know the name, i hate to embarrass my self if im wrong, drs dont use them here much now but may in europe but i think its the round reflector the dr wears on his head that he looks through that gathers light and shines it on what he is looking at, its been 30 years since i have had a dr wear one, but i never knew a name for it, and i may be wrong, and i did not have a name and still dont

You have thought wrong..Doctors look at computer screens now.

The answer is much simpler than that...

Would it be plastic with a metal suface...perhaps!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum