You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos?

Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Left1025%Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Right10 25% [ 1 ]
Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Left1050%Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Right10 50% [ 2 ]
Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Left1025%Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Right10 25% [ 1 ]
Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Left100%Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Right10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Empty Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Take the poll and leave a reply if you like.

gypsy

gypsy
I like homemade crispy. tacos

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I ain't Mexican so never had them. lol

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I ain't Mexican either but I love tacos. lol. Don't y'all have a Taco Bell in England? Taco Bell is a fast food chain that deals in taco's and burritos and other stuff like taco salads. They started out in California US. I love Taco Bell. My Dad ate there a lot too.

I like buying the taco kits and make them myself at home. All you have to buy is the hamburger and cheese after you have the taco kit. I make all of them and then freeze them. Pull one out when I want one.

Taco Bell has a good taco kit and so does Winn Dixie. Winn Dixie is a grocery store chain big here in the United States.

I thought Taco Bell was in England too. You have McDonald's in England don't you? I don't really know. I do know however McDonald's has stores all over the world. Not sure about Taco Bell.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
we use to make them but would eat them on plain nacho chips, and not in a regular taco shell,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
My guess is Candy has really had a taco before.. lmao

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I wonder, do they have Hotdogs in England?? What about Hamburgers and french fries? Do they have orange juice and Apple Cyder? Do they have popcorn??? Do they have Coke soft drink?? Just wondering.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
tyler i think in england they call french fry, chips, like fish and chips, but i may be wrong, down in the south people eat french frys alot with ketchup, i heard in new england they eat them with some type of vinegar on them, u know captain Ds has the malt vinegar, i like it on, fish but not that much on the frys,

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I like french fries with just about anything. I like to use catchup sometimes to dip the fries in, or mustard or blue cheese salad dressing.

I don't know the England cuisine, but I always thought they had tacos. Oh well.

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I like french fries with just about anything. I like to use catchup sometimes to dip the fries in, or mustard or blue cheese salad dressing.

I don't know the England cuisine, but I always thought they had tacos. Oh well.

well we could ship some of these wetbacks to engand and they would u bet get tacos, lol..

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LOL yeah thats a good idea! lmao!

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i think in england they mainly have just TEA, lmao, Cheerio old chap,

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
what the hell you all on about.

i mainly drink cappercinno...frothy coffee

never eaten tacos but you can buy them here. glorified crisps no doubt.

son simon is a tortilla man...never eaten them either

i eat fried eggs and soggy chips with salt and malt vinigar.

i say old chap french-fried potatoes taint chips..they are potatoes fried in thin round rings.

excuse me we have no wetback Mexican workers...never seen a mexican...you keep them.

vinigar is for chips not cod fish done in batter.

tomato ketchup not for me i like daddies brown sauce.

no we have no mexican food joints around here only mc donalds.
i don't eat beef burgers ...rubbish food.

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
runawayhorses wrote:I wonder, do they have Hotdogs in England?? What about Hamburgers and french fries? Do they have orange juice and Apple Cyder? Do they have popcorn??? Do they have Coke soft drink?? Just wondering.

yes we have all those things which i do not digest.

we do not have Taco Bell

i would not eat hot dogs if you paid me.

15Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Empty Re: Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Fri May 13, 2011 10:15 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
LMFAO, Thats all I can think of to say at this moment.. lol!

16Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Empty Re: Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Fri May 13, 2011 11:29 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thank God for the United States of America,,, i guess we have alot of different kinds of food because we have so many types of ppl, that support a eating establishment, but i dont see hardly any Chinese ppl. and we have chinese resterants, just rambling and i as im sure anyone can tell I was teasing, lol,
ps: my mom as im sure most ppl do fry potatoes cut up in round thin cuts and eat them that way also, thanks i did not know what the english term fish and chips actually was, now i know, , take care
as for potatoes and eggs for breakfast . i guess most eat whats called hashbrowns in the US. they are shredded potatoes fryed, and sometimes part of a breakfast casserole, this was for candy, i know the rest of us know what hashbrowns are, just rambling,

17Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Empty Re: Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Sat May 14, 2011 12:54 am

gypsy

gypsy
LMAO a good response Candy! what do y'all eat! besides Fish/Chips?

18Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Empty Re: Do you prefer hard tacos or soft tacos? Sat May 14, 2011 12:57 am

gypsy

gypsy
Hey we also/cook/eat country fried taters :) want the recipe?

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:LMAO a good response Candy! what do y'all eat! besides Fish/Chips?
What was good about it all she did was insult our food we eat. I personally think it's laughable.

gypsy

gypsy
Oh Shucks Candy
I was going to invite you to an all American Weenie roast/bonfire

we play guitars/and sing a fun time it tis

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:Oh Shucks Candy

Sounds great count me in.. Very Happy

gypsy

gypsy
Try one Candy!! they are goo0d!

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:

Would'nt that be fun!

gypsy

gypsy
runawayhorses wrote:

Oh YES!!

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i remember as a teen , my uncle when they were giving farms away near the lake he bought a couple, and he raise cattle, i think u could take them as a loss if u as he did had a business as he had a nissan dealership, like 75 acres each,, one had an old farm house, and a closet was full of overalls, u know liberty denim ones old and ragged, well all the cousins including me got a pair, and that night our familys had a bond fire in the pasture, and we all wore the overalls, and roasted weenies, those were great days of my life, no one way back then thought of coal, my uncle got those farms for like ten thousand each, then like 15 years later had them checked for coal, it had a 19 inch seam, but he waited for the price of coal to rise , so in a few years he had them stripped mined, but they reclaim the land then and now, and have to put top soil back on and either plant pine trees or grass , ur choice, actually some land that near the lake looks better now than before it was stripped, they contour it as to have rolling hills, lots of coal was taken from many farms up there, and the farmers in the 60's sold the lake lots that water was backed up onto their land for a small amount of money, funny what time will do to things,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum