You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1stormy night, Empty stormy night, Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:58 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
just been one storm after another , the first ones i just missed, was like 10 miles north but now they come every 30 minutes and im in the bulls eye,, im glad so far not to much high winds, i go to the weather sight i use, and each storm has a number and i scroll down to read statistics on it , one north of me said 3 inch hail, i dont think i have ever read that let alone see it, so far no hail here, just rain and lightning, take care,

2stormy night, Empty Re: stormy night, Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:04 pm

gypsy

gypsy
We had rain yesterday, Cold here, with chance of snow tomorrow,, WAAA! I want Spring back:)

3stormy night, Empty Re: stormy night, Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:25 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The forum is having a little more lightning today I noticed..lol I think the forum likes lightning and thunderstorms.

Its been pretty calm here lately though, in the mid to upper 80's. No rain to speak of really. But we have a chance tonight and tomorrow morning, a small chance like 30%. When the end of spring approaches (May time frame), Florida hurricane season is upon us. , fun fun!

This now is our quiet season. lol

4stormy night, Empty Re: stormy night, Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
its gloomy here today, i dont like hot weatther , it makes work almost unbearable , plus i cant wear cloths that keeps me from getting burnt by hot shavings.. take care

5stormy night, Empty Re: stormy night, Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yeah I'm sure thats rough. Some of our welders where I used to work with my Dad would wear long-sleeve shirts even in the summertime to keep from burning there arms. They sometimes had to use torches to cut heavy plates of steel, and alot of sparks flying off it. I didn't do any welding or cutting steel with a torch I just did metal fabrications with my Dad. He orchestrated the whole thing, I just did what he told me to do, without him I would have been lost. Very technical work to read the blueprints and know what you're doing to make it happen. I just did what he said. He was the brains behind it. He was known as the best Sheetmetal Man in our town. Everybody that was in metal works knew him or knew of him. He was simply the best. His Dad (my Grandfather) taught him when he was young. My Grandfather owned his own sheetmetal shop and hired his boy (my Dad) and taught him a lot. My Dad went on later in life to own his own shop too and learned even more. He was the best. That's just his work life, he was the best Dad and a great musician.

Man I miss those days.

6stormy night, Empty Re: stormy night, Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well the lightning has calmed down on the forum I see, so back to normal I guess. hehe

Just having a little fun. The forum likes it when I play with it some.. stormy night, 503179

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum