2American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:08 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i wish i got to see it,,

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i read a news article where steven tyler used the F word,like ur to F ing good, when i think casey sang "Harder to breathe", so i have not followed idol . but i went to the web sight and click performances and it gave me this url page, it says top 10 but its only 7,, just in case anyone is interested, im off tonight and forgot to see who got booted, April 21,, if u know gypsy or anyone tell me, i really don't know any of them. the black guy sang Dance with my father which had special meaning for me and im sure others here, ,, anyway if u scroll u can play the song u want, i think the Harder to breathe was sang by Casey, he i don't like his looks, but im out of touch..of the show this year, but with 7 and they don't sing the whole song really on the show so even all 7 goes pretty fast, it tells who is up next, i listened to them all,then picked who i wanted to listen to again. and i imagine this url may work every week, or not, lol,, take care

http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_10/performances/

4American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:37 am

gypsy

gypsy
Stefano was booted last night,Paul was one of my favorite he was booted last week.

5American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:58 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I like the country singer Scotty, he was my pick from the very beginning to win American Idol this year. We'll see how far he goes. :)

6American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
first i heard of any of them but the black guy that was on something online i heard sing, but i watched this scotty on the above replay,, and he sure can get his voice low, , take care,

7American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:15 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Heres another one by Scotty..

8American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:18 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I like Scotty. he is my favorite. another favorite is Haley and loren.
the black guy has a good voice I don't care for that style of music,unless he sings gospel

9American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:19 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Heres another one:

10American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:46 pm

gypsy

gypsy
That was a good one, I believe he can sing anything :) Scream and holler !! LOL l

11American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:47 am

gypsy

gypsy
it is hard to believe he is 16!

12American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Yes it really is. His voice sounds much older.

13American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:07 am

gypsy

gypsy
Another awesome Idol tonight//this has been the best Idol year in my opinion~ the talent is fantastic~~love Scotty/Haley/ James

14American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I agree this is one of Idols best talent years. I think they all are pretty good.

I think the addition of Steven Tyler as a judge was a big success and good choice. People love him and he might just be the most popular judge on the show right now. His ratings are good and hes a crowd favorite. My favorite judge too. He knows the business. Hes still the lead singer for the very popular band Areosmith that started in the 70's.. They continue to make records and get hit songs. Steven is a legend. People really like him, so do I. I suspect he will stay with the show a few more years I'm sure hes getting paid well. But he will leave when he needs to go back to Areosmith if the schedules conflict. But I think its quite possible he might stay a long time. We'll see. I hope so. One things for sure, he does what he wants, he doesn't need the money.

Here's Steven and Areosmith:

15American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:35 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I love Stephen~~ he is just an easy person to like~ I like most all his songs~

16American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Mon May 02, 2011 6:04 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
The negro is still in the competition isn't he? I don't know if he got voted off yet or not. I know Stephen thought he was good but I'm not sure he is still in the competition.

17American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Mon May 02, 2011 7:39 pm

gypsy

gypsy
yes he is still in the competition. hey there is another good show like idol, called The Voice comes on Tuesday night, it is very good:)

18American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Tue May 03, 2011 3:28 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
gypsy wrote:yes he is still in the competition. hey there is another good show like idol, called The Voice comes on Tuesday night, it is very good:)

you can go to americanidol.com and watch the performances and who got booted, the last i saw the guy with the beard the big guy was booted,

19American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Tue May 03, 2011 4:14 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Casey was booted

20American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Wed May 04, 2011 11:29 pm

gypsy

gypsy
another good Idol; night Scotty,Lauren, and Haley were fantastic~

21American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Thu May 05, 2011 10:12 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well the negro was voted off tonight. He will still make a record going that far. Might be a big success.

Scotty, my pick to win is still safe. He has never been in the bottom half. Its getting closer folks. :)

22American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Thu May 05, 2011 10:25 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Jacob has opera abilities,he will have a career//

scotty is my favorite, .. I think it will go down to Scotty, and Haley//wow what an idol this year//I love Jlo/and Stephen they bring SPICE/to the show.j

23American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 06, 2011 10:56 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thanks for the update keep them coming i dont always have time to go to the web sight, let me know who gets booted, i dont know all there names i know who scotty is, take care

24American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 06, 2011 10:59 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Jacob the Black guy was booted

25American Idol Empty Re: American Idol Fri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
thanks, gyp. yes i just went to the web sight, sure is an easy way to watch the show, just the songs but dont get to see the judges talk but can read what one judge says in writing while they sing about the song they are on, WOW, its 4 now and really they all are so good, scotty has his own style and deep voice so i think he will be tough, but james is good also and has his style, i think it said some judge said its his to loose, but haley is really good, they all are but if someone must go, i think the next will but Laurin but that does not mean she is not good . its just crunch time,and someone has to go, i saw each sing both songs... saw james sing he was good but someone had to go, take care, thanks again,

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum