You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:34 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner

2GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:27 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Its funny I been saying this all along.

3GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Strange not buffering very well ...I just get Pics and music..

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/allcreativefriends/

4GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:06 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Start the playback and then click the pause button, that way the video can load up and buffer. Click the pause button again to resume playback after about a minute. Turn up your volume too.

5GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
The video buffered ok this time.
But I am still mystified...have the Tamil infiltrated this video.
I see pics of Obama and muslims. Your politicians and rousing music .
It gives the name Tamil at the end. The pics are moving quite fast.
No George Carlin talking at all.

6GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:26 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Wow, I don't know whats up with that. Its not my video just a video I found on YouTube and copied the embed code. I don't know what could be happening on your end, I never heard anything like it.

7GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Well I just went into Utube and found the Video..it plays the same..but slower pics.

I found this comment below
Gandhi, Murdered, Jesus, Murdered, Lennon, Murdered... Hicks, Murdered, Carlin.... hmmm, the reason he's dead now is because he was killed by a Christian fundamentalist, same with Bill Hicks, welcome to the real world.

I assume he has now passed away...how I do not know...He predicted Guns in Church in one short video.
all a bit strange to me.

8GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
George Denis Patrick Carlin (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008) was an American stand-up comedian, social critic, actor, and author, who won five Grammy Awards for his comedy albums.

9GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
Wikipedia English - The Free Encyclopedia Browse

Fundamentalist Christianity
Fundamentalist Christianity, also known as Christian fundamentalism or fundamentalist evangelicalism is defined by its leading historian, George M. Marsden, as "militantly anti-modernist Protestant evangelicalism." Marsden explains that fundamentalists were evangelical Christians who in the twentieth century "militantly opposed with modernism and theology in the cultural changes that modernism are [sic] endorse closely related traditions".

10GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:44 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
I'd like to know if others are seeing this George Carlin video correctly. Please reply I would be interested to learn about this. People from the US in particular. If you see it fine, say so, if you see and hear what Candy does say so too. I want to know these things. It helps me better understand what is going on. I learn from this stuff. I never heard of a situation like Candy says shes experiencing. I'm very interested so please say what you see.

11GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I see the Islam of Choice
Two Sickles
Summit 2009
Gruesome pics
Printing of Money
Chess Pieces
Pills spilling out of a bottle
An Eye closing
Elected Miltary Officials
Leaflet on Properganda and many more pics.
At the very end it says THE TAMIL RESISTANCE

12GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Very strange, I see a regular stand up concert with George Carlin doing his bit. Lets hear what others have to say. This is very interesting.

13GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
After thinking about this awhile I think I have narrowed it down to two possibilities. I'll explain. No one else wants to respond, bunch of babies. I'll fucking do this on my own. Thanks..

Lets acknowledge first that you said the same thing happened on YouTube, the video did not play what it was suppose to. Same as the embed code. So that puts this forum out of the problem and equation. So lets focus on other possibilities. There are two that I can think of. I'll list them as follows:

1) YouTube has been hacked and some videos are not playing what they should. Could be related to England internet access.

2) Your computer has a virus that is associated with FlashPlayer.

Number "2" is my strongest conclusion. You have malware or a major virus on your computer making that happen. That to me is the logical conclusion. You need some good anti malware and spyware scanning programs that delete and fix.

Last edited by runawayhorses on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

14GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:06 pm

gypsy

gypsy
I am seeing weird things too, at first it is George then it shows and old man sitting at a desk then Obama and McCain pics and rko insigna LOL sorry i have been out and about all day` or I would have responded~ LOL

15GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:30 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Well I don't understand that at all. I see the George Carlin video as is should be. I don't understand this problem. Makes no sense.

I will repeat it is NOT my video. just a video I got from YouTube,

16GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:19 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
sorry been a bad day, been trying to cut grass, and see the kids with no luck, broke a belt on the lawn mower so its still down,got cleaned up and went out to get something for supper, i have not had time to watch any vidios today, and did not read down the thread far enough to see where u said is anyone having same problem, also, my boottime scan while cutting grass found 3 corrupt files, long string i could not find till i showed hidden files, i think i know what caused it, so i deleted them. and i go to the dr this week and not sure what to do,about some health issues. i just now saw where gypsy saw a problem so i figured u had the info u needed, then i saw ur vid was ok, i will go look and let u know, just a tough day.. my work future has me worried with my health. so lots on my mind. will let u know about the vid, i will read what ppl see first, later.

17GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:45 am

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i dont see carlin stand up just at the first, , but each topic he talks about has a piece of vid in what he is describing, it has a subject of this speech, like when he says politicians , it shows politicians, , working ppl it shows ppl, when he talks of money it shows money being made, when he talks at the end about being asleep it shows an eyelid closed and many other things that are proper to his talk,, so each of his sentences it shows something pertaining to his words, if u had not said u see only a stand up carlin, i would have thought it perfectly ok because , it all makes sense, each of his topics shows an example.. think someone changed the vid??? i dont know how utube works, but its all logical . all but u dont see what i think we all see which is not weird but perfectly proper, to his speech.. hope this sheds some light, sorry im so late, take care, its like someone put a power point to his talk. but they did a good job.. its all timed good what he is saying at that moment, so like i already said , if i had saw it without knowing i would think it all normal , and how the poster wanted it to look...take care, sorry again , bad day,,and tough week coming,

18GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:i dont see carlin stand up just at the first, , but each topic he talks about has a piece of vid in what he is describing, it has a subject of this speech, like when he says politicians , it shows politicians, , working ppl it shows ppl, when he talks of money it shows money being made, when he talks at the end about being asleep it shows an eyelid closed and many other things that are proper to his talk,, so each of his sentences it shows something pertaining to his words, if u had not said u see only a stand up carlin, i would have thought it perfectly ok because , it all makes sense, each of his topics shows an example.. think someone changed the vid??? i dont know how utube works, but its all logical . all but u dont see what i think we all see which is not weird but perfectly proper, to his speech.. hope this sheds some light, sorry im so late, take care, its like someone put a power point to his talk. but they did a good job.. its all timed good what he is saying at that moment, so like i already said , if i had saw it without knowing i would think it all normal , and how the poster wanted it to look...take care, sorry again , bad day,,and tough week coming,
Yes that is exactly what I see, The person made the video that way. I meant the beginning just shows George on stage doing his standup. But you described the video correctly I see that too. That's the way it was made. Candy said she did not hear Carlin's voice, that is the part I don't understand now. Can you hear his voice Gypsy?

I think we all are seeing the same thing but Candy says she doesn't hear carlins voice. That would mean the audio track is different for England I guess. Gypsy do you hear George Carlins voice?

19GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:36 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
rosco 357 wrote:sorry been a bad day, been trying to cut grass, and see the kids with no luck, broke a belt on the lawn mower so its still down,got cleaned up and went out to get something for supper, i have not had time to watch any vidios today, and did not read down the thread far enough to see where u said is anyone having same problem, also, my boottime scan while cutting grass found 3 corrupt files, long string i could not find till i showed hidden files, i think i know what caused it, so i deleted them. and i go to the dr this week and not sure what to do,about some health issues. i just now saw where gypsy saw a problem so i figured u had the info u needed, then i saw ur vid was ok, i will go look and let u know, just a tough day.. my work future has me worried with my health. so lots on my mind. will let u know about the vid, i will read what ppl see first, later.
Well I'm sorry for getting a little mad in my post. I know you are having a rough time with work and things and don't have time to always watch everything. I totally understand, and I'm sorry for reacting the way I did, I just wanted to get it resolved quickly so I could understand what was happening.. take care

20GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:46 am

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
gypsy wrote:I am seeing weird things too, at first it is George then it shows and old man sitting at a desk then Obama and McCain pics and rko insigna LOL sorry i have been out and about all day` or I would have responded~ LOL
I understand Gypsy. :)

I think the audio is different for England if Candy is not hearing George's voice. Can you hear him talking in the video?

21GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 pm

gypsy

gypsy
Yes Tyler i hear his voice:)

22GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
The soundtrack...I can hear only Music...not the speach.
But there is a very faint voice in the background that I cannot understand.....I have the Volume full on.

Can you hear music and speach.

Has someone dubbed the music over the speaking.?

(Tamil language is in Sri Lanka, India.)

23GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Try this video Candy its the same speech George made in the other video:

24GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Candy Cottingham

Candy Cottingham
Veteran
I can hear him with my volume full on ...just about.

The Video must be over two years old.

George really speaks the truth.

The Politicians are only in it for themselves.

No wonder there are criminals around trying to get more money.
Every man for themselves. We the ordinary people can't oppose them....except to try and cheat.

But I notice the newspapers are trying to expose them. They get writs every day for different things.

WHAT WE DON'T GET IN RETURN FOR PAYING OUR tAXES MAKES PEOPLE ANGRY

25GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Empty Re: GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Sounds like you have a audio problem. I know computers have audio equalizers that help adjust the sound to your liking, I have one too, in fact I have 2 equalizers. One controls my entire system and the other is my itunes equalizer.

Yes, you have a sound card problem it would seem. Or something in your sound settings is off. Let your husband look at it he might know what is wrong.

GEORGE CARLIN - SPEAKS THE TRUTH! 381659
I just thought of another possibility and its a simple fix. Look at the bottom of the video on the left hand side that has a speaker icon, click that and put your volume all the way up. That could be the problem you are having. Its a flashplayer thing, it remembers your volume settings unless you clean your cookies, then it goes back to default settings that are just below full volume.

How it got so low can be explained also. Its possible you went to a site that adjusted your flashplayer volume automatically. I've seen that before.

Adjust the volume on the video like I explained and it might fix it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum