You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mothers Empty Mothers Fri May 06, 2011 5:31 pm

gypsy

gypsy
If roses grow in heaven, Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mom's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while. ♥ I love and miss you MOM ♥

2Mothers Empty Re: Mothers Fri May 06, 2011 5:57 pm

runawayhorses

runawayhorses
Owner
Very nice, I miss my Mom too.

Those heart symbols ♥ are a Alt Code. They can be copied and pasted by anyone. Some browsers read them differently than others. Which basically means some see it some don't. But its a Alt Code that makes that happen. I could get into more detail but I don't want to bore anyone with coding and I just don't feel like explaining.. lol

Love you Mom..

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

3Mothers Empty Re: Mothers Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 pm

rosco 357

rosco 357
Veteran
i miss my mom especially when she was healthy and could go to the lake and take part, but i also miss my dad, went to the dr today the ortho dr, he gave me a shot of codizone in my shouder, and we will see, and took xrays, i had a bone spur, that may have something to do with it, it was my choice for the shot, like i could just keep taking advill, i have for 6 months, cordizone is not a cure just to help pain, it works maybe a short while till 2 months, but i really dont have alot of faith in it,, one reason i can work with advil is because i hardly use my left arm, i do some but nothing real heavy, not sure what it would be like to pick up something heavy, i have been worried about tearing muscles like i did in my right arm, but he mainly talked about my shoulder joint.the next step is an MRI.. if this does not work.. i really dont see it as a cure. well i wish i had my mom back, i feel so alone, the kids seem to be in there own world. guess im not good company being a bit depressed. well have to work saturday, nite, but he told me not to cut grass this weekend, but i could not anyway, i feel a bit quessy, happy mothers day to all mothers here, take care.. sorry to run on so, fixing to lay down on the couch, . got only 3 hours sleep last nite between work and the drs visit,, but can sleep late saturday, before work, again take care. rosco

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum